Characteristics of Venus in 12th House for Sagittarius Ascendant
- The native seems to be lucky and spends much for the happiness and pleasure of life.
- The native with Venus in 12th House for Sagittarius Ascendant earns wealth from overseas connections and accumulates it.
- The native experiences some distress with their wife and family but enjoys sex with a prostitute.
- The native faces hindrances in his occupation/ profession.
- The native with Venus in 12th House for Sagittarius Ascendant is weak in body and afraid of enemies.
- The native efficiently and politely influences enemies and gets the work completed. Such a native is always suffering and gets no government and social appreciation.
- Venus in 12th House for Sagittarius Ascendant leads a person an ordinary but struggling life.
What does 12th House in Astrology Signify?
- The twelfth house represents the final stage of life and the inevitable death. Any loss or expenditure is signified by the 12th. Positive applications include investments, donations, and getting rid of unwanted things. Negative applications are death, losses, unexpected expenses, theft.
- The 12th house represents the last portion of the legs, the feet.
- The 12th house corresponds to Pisces. Jupiter adds a spiritual value to the 12th, and the loss of bondage to the relative aspect of life is indicated: enlightenment or, in Sanskrit, "Moksha."
What does Venus represent in Vedic Astrology?
- Venus in Astrology represents reproduction (literally semen).
- Venus in Vedic Astrology indicates everything, directly and indirectly, related to human reproduction: marriage, sex, harmony, comforts, luxury, pleasures, and beauty.
- The condition of Venus in the horoscope will define one’s ability to experience harmonious and romantic relationships and the level at which one deals with it.
What does Sagittarius Ascendant in Astrology signify?
- The native-born in Sagittarius ascendant, skilled in doing work.
- Brahmin and devotee of the gods, keeping horses, friends, working near the king, knowledgeable, knowledgeable in many arts, truthful, intelligent, beautiful, sati -Gunny, good-natured, rich, rich, poet, writer, businessman, travel-lover, mighty, meagre, subjugated by love.
- The person living, pingle, is like a horse with thighs, big teeth, and is talented.
- Such a person who experiences more happiness in childhood leads a normal life in middle age and is full of wealth and opulence in the last stage. At the age of 22 or 23, he has the special benefit of money.