Venus in 10th House in Astrology
Venus in the 10th house represents authority, career, father, affection, public life, family relationships, fame, compassion, business relationship, management, reputation, dignity, skills and success.
Venus in 10th house in Astrology doesn’t mean a career in the arts, cinema, or fashion; most of the time, this placement is for a career in finance.
Characteristics of Venus in 10th House in Astrology
- Venus in the tenth house signifies a relationship with a father or fatherly figure and family members. Venus in the tenth house represents love and passion for authority or position and reputation. The native of Venus in the tenth house aspires to get fame and dignity in his professional life and is overall focused on his career.
- The native of Venus in the tenth house could be at any managerial or administrative position. The native might be a famous singer, musician or actor.
- Any authority based career or a high-ranked position could be seen fit for the native of the tenth house because the native of Venus in the tenth house demands power.
- Venus in the tenth house represents the artistic side of the native and the financial side of the native. Thus, a native could be a manager at a hotel, bank, or company. He can also be the CEO, HOD at any retail clothing company as it brings out the creativity, designing and marketing side of the native.
- The native gains authority to help others, a compassionate side is activated, and thus he exercises humbleness even with authority. Social working groups have leaders with Venus in the tenth house. The native might also be a renowned social worker or a socialist.
- The natives of Venus in the tenth house will meet their significant other in a professional work environment. Their partner will be well behaved, professional, career-oriented and focused. These signs imply that native might meet their partner at a business meeting or an event organised by them. The marriage or relationship will be binding in a disciplinary way.
Venus in 10th House in Astrology
What does 10th House Signify in Astrology ?
The 10th House shows your image in the outer world, like your place of work and community, as it’s opposite to the 4th house that represents your home and your private life.
The tenth house represents the working years, the time of life when one is fully productive and career-oriented. The 10th house represents the source of livelihood, the everyday work we do. It is the most active house and is generally connected to the way we do things and how the outside world labels us.
Physically, the 10th house corresponds to the 2nd part of the legs, that is, the knees. Capricorn corresponds to the 10th house.
What does Venus represent in Astrology ?
Venus in Astrology shows the value we put on relationships and how we react to them. The main focus is on romantic relationships. Venus is also about comfort as relationships and love give us that feeling. Further, Venus also represents the convenience of luxurious items like a car, air conditioning, clothing, jewellery, wealth, and beauty inside the home. Since Venus signifies pleasure, it can be any pleasure: sex, art, entertainment, interior decoration, beauty pageants, or anything else related to having fun.
Venus in Vedic Astrology represents reproduction. Venus indicates everything, directly and indirectly, related to human reproduction: sex, harmony, comforts, luxury, pleasures, and beauty. The condition of Venus in the horoscope will define one’s ability to experience harmonious and romantic relationships and the level at which one deals with them.
Auspicious Results of Venus in 10th House in Astrology
- One will have a beautiful and attractive physique.
- One will be quiet and friendly.
- One will hate disputes.
- One’s moral behaviour will be good.
- One will be pure-hearted and will cultivate good thoughts in one’s mind.
- One will be devoted to religion, and one’s mind will be engrossed in worships, meditation, religious baths, etc.
- One may be an astrologer.
- One will be victorious, talented, and sympathetic.
- One will be praised due to his charitable and religious activities.
- One will be famous due to his all-pervasive brain, and his fame will be widespread.
- One will be knowledgeable about many Shastras and be a scholar and a philosopher.
- One will be respected and honoured by people.
- One will be very courageous.
- One will be talkative and a good orator.
- One will be wealthy.
- One may possess valuable things like silver and jewels.
- One will obtain wealth by trading in gold and silver.
- One may obtain wealth from farmers and the opposite sex.
- One’s wealth will not be lost suddenly.
- One will be work-oriented and will perform pious deeds.
- One’s resolutions will be fulfilled.
- One may get a government service and a position of authority.
- One might be a treasurer.
- One will be successful and impressive in business.
- One will be interested in singing, playing instruments, writing, painting, and other fine arts.
- One will marry a young person belonging to a famous and respectable family.
- One’s spouse will be rich and possess good character.
- One will gain monetarily and attain respect from one’s spouse.
- One will be blessed with a son and a spouse.
- One will be very devoted towards one’s spouse and son.
- After marriage, one’s good fortune will start, and one will accumulate wealth.
- One will have a passionate nature but will not spend money on people.
- One will be endowed with all types of vehicles like cars, horses, and elephants.
- One may be recognised and worshipped by the state.
- One will always participate in festivals.
- One will attain service, business, happiness, spouse, honour, wealth, and fame due to his own efforts and arguments.
- One will be blessed with brothers.
- One will be pleasure-loving and will even enjoy kingly comforts in a jungle.
- One will be skilled at composing poetry.
- One’s life will be a happy one.
- One will reside in far-off countries.
- One will not be willing to accept shelter from anyone.
Venus in 10th House in Vedic Astrology
Inauspicious Results of Venus in 10th House in Astrology
- One will be miserly, greedy, and distrustful.
- One may boast about himself.
- One may always conflict with people.
- One may lose wealth due to conflicts with enemies and due to the insult of Brahmins who come to one’s doorstep.
- The entire family may be destroyed.
- There may be obstacles in the birth of a child.
- One will be liberal, friendly and popular but may have some bad habits.
- One may earn a lot of money but may not accumulate anything.
- Happiness from children may be limited.
- Obstacles may be faced in the birth of a son.
- One may be insulted due to one’s ill character.
- One may face obstacles at work.
- One may be inclined to remain unmarried.
- One may not like the association with people of the opposite sex.
- One may start thinking about marriage only when one starts accumulating money.
- One may be inimical to one’s spouse and worried about children.
- If one gets the happiness of a spouse and children, then the business may not progress smoothly.
- Sometimes, there may even be two spouses.
- One’s parents may die during his childhood.
- Good fortune and stability begin after marriage.
- One may have one or two sons.
- One may not prefer a job and may go in for business.
- One may have illicit relations with the opposite sex and may suffer defame and insult on this account.
- One may spend a lot of money on his infatuation for the opposite sex.
Note: The degree of auspiciousness and inauspiciousness will depend upon a complete analysis of the horoscope (birth-chart).
Venus in 10th House for Various Ascendants in Astrology
Get accurate Life Predictions through a Detailed Life Interpretation Astrology Report : Click Here.