Venus in 10th House for Scorpio Ascendant in Astrology
Characteristics of Venus in 10th House for Scorpio Ascendant
- The native is hard-working, ambitious and wise.
- The native with Venus in 10th House for Scorpio Ascendant is not happy with his father. native finds some confusing situations in his occupation/profession and tries to come out of them. Later on he gets some progress and success in his occupation profession.
- The native earns wealth.
- The native with Venus in 10th House for Scorpio Ascendant also gets some weakness on account of his wife but enjoys good sexual pleasures.
- The native gets love and happiness from mother. native uses power of land and buildings. Such a native leads a majestic family life and enjoys all comforts and pleasures.
- The native is seen restless.
What does 10th House in Astrology Signify?
- The Tenth House in Astrology represents the working years, the time of life one is fully productive and career-oriented. The 10th house represents the source of livelihood, the everyday work we do. It is the most active house and is generally connected with the way we do things and the way the outside world labels us.
- The 10th House in Astrology corresponds to the 2nd part of the legs, the knees. Capricorn corresponds to the 10th house. Saturn, its ruler, signifies routine work, and the movable property adds to the active nature of the 10th.
- The element of Earth ties the 10th house down to mostly physical and materialistic matters.
Venus in 10th House for Scorpio Ascendant
What does Venus represent in Vedic Astrology?
- Venus in Astrology represents reproduction (literally semen).
- Venus indicates everything that is, directly and indirectly, related to human reproduction: manage, sex, harmony, comforts, luxury, pleasures, and beauty.
- The condition of Venus in Vedic Astrology in the horoscope will define one’s ability to experience harmonious and romantic relationships and the level at which one deals with
What does Scorpio Ascendant in Astrology signify?
- Jataka knight born in ‘Scorpio’ ascendant, very thoughtful, innocent, full of knowledge, wrathful, worshiped with kings, virtue, scholar, antagonist, hypocrite, hypocrite, misanthropist, tamoguni, who knows the mind of others,.
- It is blasphemous, bitter in nature, and one who does service. His body is frizzy and gross, eyes are round.
- The chest is wide.
- He is slanderous, merciless, astrologer, and a beggar to brothers.
- He remains unhappy in the first phase of his life and in middle age, Bhagyoday occurs at the age of 20 or 24 years.
Prediction of Planets in Various Houses for Scorpio Ascendant
Sun in Different Houses for Scorpio Ascendant
Moon in Different Houses for Scorpio Ascendant:-
Mercury in Different Houses for Scorpio Ascendant
Venus in Different Houses for Scorpio Ascendant
Mars in Different Houses for Scorpio Ascendant
Jupiter in Different Houses for Scorpio Ascendant
Saturn in Different Houses for Scorpio Ascendant
Rahu in Different Houses for Scorpio Ascendant
Ketu in Different Houses for Scorpio Ascendant
Get accurate Life Predictions through a Detailed Life Interpretation Astrology Report : Click Here.