Sun in 9th House for Taurus Ascendant in Vedic Astrology
Characteristics of Sun in 9th House for Taurus Ascendant
- The native is fortunate and religious.
- The native has full faith in almighty God and performs religious duties.
- The native respects his mother and gets her happiness, love and blessings.
- The native facing some initial difficulties, native enjoys land and buildings and eams some money.
- The native is bold and courageous.
- The native loves his younger brothers and sisters and enjoys their full co-operation.
- The native works hard to get success and progress in the business.
- The native succeeds and earns adequate wealth, and leads a comfortable family life.
What does 9th House in Astrology Signify?
- The ninth house starts the third group of 4 houses. Supposedly, the person is settled and establishes his life purpose at this stage. It is a time for getting deeply tuned to one's Dharma (path) in life. The transformative qualities of the.8th house settle into a coherent pattern in the 9th house.
- The 9th house corresponds to the upper part of the legs, the thighs. Sagittarius corresponds to the 9th house. The ruler of Sagittarius is Jupiter, adding higher education and fortune to its significations.
What does Sun represent in Vedic Astrology?
- Sun represents the soul. This can be read in the most flexible and general sense of the word. The word soul is used for the deepest and truest nature, for the ultimate sense of identity, inspiration, and aspiration.
- Surya signifies one's essential attributes - the sense of self, ego, self-esteem, a sense of purpose, and so on. Energies and conditions that arise from the Sun's placement in a horoscope, along with the influences that the Sun receives, will be experienced in life as deep, long-term trends and processes that impact one's life as a whole.
What does Taurus Ascendant in Astrology signify?
- The person born in the Taurus ascendant has the colour of the body as white or wheat.
- He is a woman-like nature, sweet-spoken, sweet-hearted, with long teeth and malformed hair, seated in excellent company, impetuous, generous-tempered, devout, virtuous, intelligent, patient, brave-hearted, courageous, extremely talented, of a very calm nature, but showing his strong valour in fighting or fighting on occasion, suffering from his family, bickering, suffering from scripture, suffering from wealth, suffering from mental illness or worries, and unhappy.
- The person is a friend, a friend and a full person.
- According to some scholars, a person born in Taurus ascendant, after his 37 years, also suffers many kinds of sorrows.