Characteristics of Sun in 2nd House for Virgo Ascendant
- The native is an active and enthusiastic person.
- The native possesses a big family.
- The native spends money unnecessarily, so he gets a great loss of wealth and family happiness.
- The native shows some influence in the daily routine of life and eams some wealth to serve his purpose and raise his family's happiness.
- The native uses deep and intricate policies to maintain his status. Sometimes his overseas connection does not help him in better earnings.
- The native is influential in the family. It gives him the advantage of life longevity and the benefit of inheritance.
- The native lives long and gets a reputation in society.
What does 2nd House in Astrology Signify?
- The second house represents the family we are born into, which we get immediately after birth. Along with the family, we also get the social status of that family that determines to a certain extent our financial future. Therefore wealth is signified too.
- Physically, the face is part of the body next to the skull. The face, eyes, nose, and mouth are all signified here, and so are eating and speaking, which are done with the mouth.
- The correspondence with Taurus (fixed, Earthy, and ruled by Shukra. (Venus)) adds to the signification of wealth and luxuries. You have the Moon in this house; therefore, it is an important house.
What does Sun represent in Vedic Astrology?
- Sun in astrology represents the soul. This can be read in the most flexible and general sense of the word. The word soul is used for the deepest and truest nature, for the ultimate sense of identity, inspiration, and aspiration.
- Surya signifies one’s essential attributes – the sense of self, ego, self-esteem, a sense of purpose, and so on. Energies and conditions that arise from the Sun’s placement in a horoscope, along with the influences that the Sun receives, will be experienced in life as–deep, long-term trends and processes that impact one’s life as a whole.
What does Virgo Ascendant in Astrology signify?
- The native-born in Virgo ascendant is beautiful, beautiful with phlegm and gall nature.
- Thoughtful, childlike, defeated by a woman, timid, elusive, sad-bodied with lust, skillful in kamikrida, with many qualities and skills, always happy, beautiful woman achiever, make-up dear, Gross and simple-bodied, big-eyed, loving, taciturn, fraternal male, interested in mathematics and religion, serious, high-spirited and childlike, travel-loving, clever, delicate temperament, disguises his point of mind, childhood it is happy, moderate in the middle and in the final state is painful.
- The native is promoted between the ages of 24 to 36 years. During this period, he increases his wealth and opulence.
Prediction of Planets in Various Houses for Virgo Ascendant
Sun in Different Houses for Virgo Ascendant
Moon in Different Houses for Virgo Ascendant:-
Mercury in Different Houses for Virgo Ascendant
Venus in Different Houses for Virgo Ascendant
Mars in Different Houses for Virgo Ascendant
Jupiter in Different Houses for Virgo Ascendant
Saturn in Different Houses for Virgo Ascendant