Learn Vedic Astrology
Saturn in 3rd House for Taurus Ascendant in Vedic Astrology
Characteristics of Saturn in 3rd House for Taurus Ascendant
- The native is energetic, courageous, industrious and very influential.
- The native is dissatisfied with his younger brothers and sisters. They do not help and support him. His father is nice to him.
- The native helps and supports him.
- The native works hard and gets success and honour in the government and society.
- The native is intelligent, learned and a good communicator.
- The native speaks politely.
- The native gets happiness and strength from children.
- The native is fortunate and believes in the power of almighty God.
- The native makes huge progress by his hard labour and wisdom.
- The native follows religious traditions and activities.
- The native is careless in expenditure, spends much, and gets no help from overseas connections.
- The native leads a happy life.
What does 3rd House in Astrology Signify?
- The third house represents the interaction with siblings and is an important part of the early life experience (before school years). It is a great exploration and discovery journey, learning how to communicate and build up strength and independence.
- Physically, the next parts of the body are the shoulders and arms. The significance of arms and hands also bring in manual dexterity. The correspondence with Mithuna (Gemini) adds communication.
What does Saturn represent in Vedic Astrology?
- Saturn represents grief, although this rather harsh description must be understood in more depth, for Saturn is a significant and sometimes deeply spiritual influence in the horoscope. Saturn symbolizes everything deep, profound, thorough, long lasting, and serious in life. It is associated with all the aspects of life that teach one how to be more thoughtful and practical and deep and profound.
- Saturn's condition in the birth chart will indicate whether these values are put to good use by adding depth and a sense of meaning to life, or whether one refuses to "get serious" and therefore experiences the "grief' of being forced to comply with Saturn's demands.
What does Taurus Ascendant in Astrology signify?
- The person born in the Taurus ascendant has the colour of the body as white or wheat.
- He is a woman-like nature, sweet-spoken, sweet-hearted, with long teeth and malformed hair, seated in excellent company, impetuous, generous-tempered, devout, virtuous, intelligent, patient, brave-hearted, courageous, extremely talented, of a very calm nature, but showing his strong valour in fighting or fighting on occasion, suffering from his family, bickering, suffering from scripture, suffering from wealth, suffering from mental illness or worries, and unhappy.
- The person is a friend, a friend and a full person. According to some scholars, a person born in Taurus ascendant, after his 37 years, also suffers many sorrows.
Prediction of Planets in Various Houses for Taurus Ascendant
Sun in Different Houses for Taurus Ascendant
Moon in Different Houses for Taurus Ascendant:-
Mercury in Different Houses for Taurus Ascendant
Venus in Different Houses for Taurus Ascendant
Mars in Different Houses for Taurus Ascendant
Jupiter in Different Houses for Taurus Ascendant
Saturn in Different Houses for Taurus Ascendant