Saturn in 10th House for Aries Ascendant in Vedic Astrology
Characteristics of Saturn in 10th House for Aries Ascendant
- The native with Saturn in 10th House for Aries Ascendant is handsome and healthy.
- The native respect their father and gets happiness and blessings from him.
- The native with Saturn in 10th House for Aries Ascendant father supports them.
- The native conducts a big occupation/profession and increases wealth.
- The native also gets respect and honor in government and society.
- The native spends money lavishly and is unable to control it.
- The native is unhappy and neglected by his mother.
- The native loses her blessings and power to use and manage land and buildings property.
- The native with Saturn in 10th House for Aries Ascendant is dissatisfied.
- The native with Saturn in 10th House for Aries Ascendant marries a beautiful lady.
- The native loves her and enjoys sufficient sexual pleasures.
- The native takes stern actions to raise the business and earns immense wealth.
- The native with Saturn in 10th House for Aries Ascendant maintains his status.
- The native leads a happy, prosperous, pleasurable, and voluptuary domestic life.
What does 10th House in Astrology Signify?
- The tenth house represents the working years, the time of life one is fully productive and career-oriented.
- The 10th house represents the source of livelihood and everyday work. It is the most active house and is generally connected with how we do things and the way the outside world labels us.
- The 10th house corresponds to the 2nd part of the legs, the knees. Capricorn corresponds to the 10th house. Saturn, its ruler, signifies routine work, and the movable property adds to the active nature of the 10th. Earth's element ties the 10th house down to mostly physical and materialistic matters.
What does Saturn represent in Vedic Astrology?
- Saturn represents grief, although this rather harsh description must be understood in more depth, for Saturn is a significant and sometimes deeply spiritual influence in the horoscope. Saturn symbolizes everything deep, profound, thorough, long-lasting, and serious in life.
- It is associated with all the aspects of life that teach one how to be more thoughtful and practical and deep and profound.
- Saturn’s condition in the birth chart will indicate whether these values are put to good use by adding depth and a sense of meaning to life, or whether one refuses to “get serious” and therefore experiences the “grief’ of being forced to comply with Saturn’s demands.
What does Aries Ascendant in Astrology signify?
- The native-born in Aries ascendant is thin-bodied, highly speaking fiery.
- Temperamental, rajoguni, arrogant, fickle, intelligent, godly, extremely clever, young-born, high-billed, all-food eater, benevolent, a total lamp possessing little affection or spite against women (if the woman is a woman, men Is less affectionate or spiteful). Its body color is some redness.
- A person born in Aries ascendant has to face physical suffering and loss in the sixth, eighth, fifteenth, twenty-first, twenty-sixth, forty-fifth, forty-fifth, fifty-six, and sixty-third years of his age.
- A person born in Aries ascendant gets various benefits and enjoyment in the sixteenth, twentieth, twenty-seventh, thirty-fourth, forty-first, forty-eight, and fifty-eight years of his life, the attainment of wealth, conveyance, fortune increase, etc.
Prediction of Planets in Various Houses for Aries Ascendant
Sun in Different Houses for Aries Ascendant
Moon in Different Houses for Aries Ascendant:-
Mercury in Different Houses for Aries Ascendant
Venus in Different Houses for Aries Ascendant
Mars in Different Houses for Aries Ascendant
Jupiter in Different Houses for Aries Ascendant
Saturn in Different Houses for Aries Ascendant