Rahu in Virgo
The goddess of wheat and agriculture is related to Virgo in astrology, a link that refers to Virgo’s deep roots in the real world. Rahu in Virgo are meticulous, pragmatic, and practical in their approach to life. This earth sign is a perfectionist who isn’t scared to put in long hours and work in order to develop their abilities. Virgo is all about staying healthy and avoiding illness. It’s a sign that pays close attention to the smallest details and won’t let anyone down. Rahu is acting elaborately. It magnifies everything in order to increase one’s material prosperity and demonstrates one’s passion for the goals that one is here to pursue. Rahu is the planet of alien objects, lands, and people. Rahu is the illusionist and the sorcerer. Rahu is the planet of mass communication, technology, and imagination.
Characteristics of Rahu in Virgo
- Rahu does very well in Virgo. Virgo and Rahu are very similar. They both are very analytical and logical in their approaches.
- The natives of Virgo with Rahu get the things done and achieve their goals through shortcuts. They are wise and cunning and know their way out of everything. They are brilliant scam artists if they want to be.
- Rahu tries to be perfect here because it is obsessive in nature. They are obsessed with cleaning. They want to wake up to cleanliness.
- There is a great deal of dissatisfaction because of the materialistic world. So Rahu at the same time looks for pleasures by letting go of materialistic things.
- The natives also become obsessed with solving every problem they encounter. They would make it a point that they find the answer to every question perfectly and systematically. They are always stuck with a problem and are trying to solve it. They are always trying to find flaws and faults and trying to correct them.
- This makes them extremely self-critical. Meditation is a good way for them to relieve all the mental stress and pressure they go through because of Rahu’s obsessive nature.
What does Rahu signifies in Astrology?
- Rahu is a shadow planet in Astrology that takes the form of a headless/serpent-headed humanoid. As a result, Rahu rules temptations and worldly possessions, and he will never be satisfied with minor rewards, preferring instead to take the lion’s share.
- Rahu is a savage. As a result, natives influenced by Rahu will have a squabbling attitude.
- The lion is Rahu’s mode of transportation in mythology, and the lion is an animal that does not hurt when it is not hungry.
- Similarly, natives controlled by Rahu will take it easy and only strike/hunt when absolutely necessary.
- Rahu is chaotic and unreliable energy in Astrology, controlled by intense desires and unconcerned with ethical ideals of right and evil.
- Rahu can bring significant material advancement, albeit any prosperity achieved under its influence is likely to be fleeting.
- Rahu is deceptive, and he creates a variety of illusions. It reveals itself most visibly in one’s unrestrained passions.
- In contrast to Rahu, who is more concerned with external, worldly issues, Ketu is an unsteady and sometimes deceitful force, but its traits are more abstract and internal in nature.
- Rahu is enamoured with worldly wealth and material possessions. In Vedic astrology, Rahu signifies one’s ambitions, or what one is continuously thinking about.
Read more about – Rahu in Astrology
What does Virgo Sign signifies in Astrology?
Virgo is an Earth sign. Virgos are analytical, helpful, humane, observant, organised, precise, reliable and thoughtful. They are straight thinkers and solve problems in a logical manner. They used their heads not their hearts. They have an honest motive when helping people. Virgos’ weak points are being cold, inflexible, irritable, interfering and skeptical. When they overanalyze matters or things, they have difficulties organizing their surroundings or situations. Virgos tend to be very critical and skeptical making them slow decision-makers. Virgo is the sixth of the Zodiac signs Virgos are ruled by the planet Mercury.
- Virgos are analytical and helpful, which makes them great problem solvers
- They use their heads, not their hearts, making them honest in their dealings with people
- Virgos can be critical and skeptical, but this also makes them slow decision-makers, perfect for careful analysis!
Read More About – Virgo Sign
Read more about – Rahu in Virgo
Get accurate Life Predictions through a Detailed Life Interpretation Astrology Report : Click Here.