Rahu in Libra
Librans are noted for their compassion and sweetness. The natives of Rahu in Libra thought to be exceptional at interacting with others and forming ties. They have good people skills, which allows them to manage relationships diplomatically. They are fair and logical in all they do. They interact in a calm and collected manner with people around them. It is the sign of relationships, trade, peace and balance. Rahu is an obsessive planet that is fascinated with worldly desires and materialistic gains. Rahu is the planet of alien objects, lands, and people. Rahu is the illusionist and the sorcerer. Rahu is the planet of mass communication, technology, and imagination.
Characteristics of Rahu in Libra
- When Rahu is in Libra, it seeks a perfect relationship. It wants to feel what perfection is.
- So, if it is in the fourth house, it would wish to have a perfect relationship with the mother.
- If in the seventh house, it wants a perfect relationship with the spouse.
- In the tenth house, it wants to be in a perfect relationship with its colleagues and workplace friends. It craves harmony in relationships.
- The natives of Libra with Rahu would want to restore every relationship that turns sour because of misunderstandings.
- Rahu doesn’t only enhance Libra energy but also Venus energy is enhanced. They need to have a relationship to feel stable and balanced. If anything goes haywire, it needs to fix it.
- The natives of Libra with Rahu find solace in fixing human relationships.
- They are inclined towards design and creativity. They make everything more beautiful with their creative skills and ideas. The natives are brilliant at trade and business. So they make very good lawyers who are excellent at striking deals.
- Peace is a major part of their personality but at a point it becomes obsessive. They want to strike a balance between everything.
- They are never satisfied with how perfect a thing or a relationship can be. So, even if they find a perfect person, they would keep trying to make it more perfect. This creates tension between people in the relationship.
What does Rahu signifies in Astrology?
- Rahu is a shadow planet in Astrology that takes the form of a headless/serpent-headed humanoid. As a result, Rahu rules temptations and worldly possessions, and he will never be satisfied with minor rewards, preferring instead to take the lion’s share.
- Rahu is a savage. As a result, natives influenced by Rahu will have a squabbling attitude.
- The lion is Rahu’s mode of transportation in mythology, and the lion is an animal that does not hurt when it is not hungry.
- Similarly, natives controlled by Rahu will take it easy and only strike/hunt when absolutely necessary.
- Rahu is chaotic and unreliable energy in Astrology, controlled by intense desires and unconcerned with ethical ideals of right and evil.
- Rahu can bring significant material advancement, albeit any prosperity achieved under its influence is likely to be fleeting.
- Rahu is deceptive, and he creates a variety of illusions. It reveals itself most visibly in one’s unrestrained passions.
- In contrast to Rahu, who is more concerned with external, worldly issues, Ketu is an unsteady and sometimes deceitful force, but its traits are more abstract and internal in nature.
- Rahu is enamoured with worldly wealth and material possessions. In Vedic astrology, Rahu signifies one’s ambitions, or what one is continuously thinking about.
Read more about – Rahu in Astrology
What does Libra Sign signifies in Astrology?
Libra is one of the Zodiac signs and is represented by the scales. Libra is an air sign and is ruled by Venus. Natives of this sign are artistic, diplomatic, idealistic, graceful, hospitable, objective, and peaceful. Librans always like social interactions with others. They love nature, arts, new situations and adventures. They are good diplomats and mediators since they are responsible for keeping peace and harmony. Librans stand up for justice whenever necessary. Librans weaknesses are being indecisive, unreliable, superficial, thoughtless, and flirtatious.
- Librans are diplomatic and graceful, making them great mediators
- They are responsible for keeping the peace and harmony, making them just and fair
- They have a strong sense of justice and stand up for what’s right
- They love interacting with others and nature, making them social butterflies
Read More About – Libra Sign
Read more about – Rahu in Libra
Get accurate Life Predictions through a Detailed Life Interpretation Astrology Report : Click Here.