Rahu in 9th House for Taurus Ascendant in Vedic Astrology
Characteristics of Rahu in 9th House for Virgo Ascendant
- The native is unlucky.
- The native feels anxious.
- The native has no faith in God.
- The native is an atheist.
- The native is always unhappy.
- The native is not healthy but he appears to be bold and brave and uses many improper stealthy schemes for income.
- The native is restless but tactful and finally feels capable of getting some success in his business.
- The native loses his fame in society.
- The native leads a struggling life.
What does 9th House in Astrology Signify?
- The ninth house starts the third group of 4 houses. Supposingly, the person is settled and is establishing his life purpose at this stage.
- It is a time for getting deeply tuned to one’s Dharma (path) in life. The transformative qualities of the 8th house settle into a coherent pattern in the 9th house.
- The 9th house corresponds to the upper part of the legs, the thighs.
- Sagittarius corresponds to the 9th house. The ruler of Sagittarius is Jupiter, adding higher education and fortune to it’s significations.
Rahu in 8th House for Virgo Ascendant
What does Rahu represent in Vedic Astrology?
- Rahu is a very unsteady and erratic force ruled by obsessive passions and unconcerned with ethical notions of right and wrong. Because of this, Rahu can bring great material progress, though any success gained under its influence is likely to be short-lived.
- Rahu is tricky and sneaky and creates illusions of all kinds.- It especially manifests in one’s compulsions of uncontrollable passions.
What does Virgo Ascendant in Astrology signify?
- The native-born in Virgo ascendant is beautiful, beautiful with phlegm and gall nature.
- Thoughtful, childlike, defeated by a woman, timid, elusive, sad-bodied with lust, skillful in kamikrida, with many qualities and skills, always happy, beautiful woman achiever, make-up dear, Gross and simple-bodied, big-eyed, loving, taciturn, fraternal male, interested in mathematics and religion, serious, high-spirited and childlike, travel-loving, clever, delicate temperament, disguises his point of mind, childhood it is happy, moderate in the middle and in the final state is painful.
- The native is promoted between the ages of 24 to 36 years. During this period, he increases his wealth and opulence.
Prediction of Planets in Various Houses for Virgo Ascendant
Sun in Different Houses for Virgo Ascendant
Moon in Different Houses for Virgo Ascendant:-
Mercury in Different Houses for Virgo Ascendant
Venus in Different Houses for Virgo Ascendant
Mars in Different Houses for Virgo Ascendant
Jupiter in Different Houses for Virgo Ascendant
Saturn in Different Houses for Virgo Ascendant
Rahu in Different Houses for Virgo Ascendant
Ketu in Different Houses for Virgo Ascendant
Get accurate Life Predictions through a Detailed Life Interpretation Astrology Report : Click Here.
Get your Vedic horoscope along with predictions and calculations.
Vedic astrology is an ancient science that has its roots in India. It is based on the principle that there is a relationship between the positions of the planets and events that occur on Earth. This system of astrology can be used to make predictions about a person’s future, based on their birth chart. If you are interested in exploring the richness and wisdom of this ancient science, be sure to get your Vedic horoscope by emailing your details to email@example.com.
You need to share your date of birth, place of birth, time of birth, and full name. We will prepare your Vedic astrology horoscope and share it with you. If you feel like paying then you can make the payment. Please note that payments are voluntary as we shall use your payment funds for feeding stray animals. Our animal welfare team shall share the photos and videos of the stray animals who were able to get their meal because of you. Read more about Vidhya Mitra Divine Astrology.
Divyanshu Singh Chouhan is a tech entrepreneur and an astrologer. He is also known for his knowledge and expertise in the field of Vedic astrology and is known for his generous patronage of the gods. One day, Divyanshu decided to compose a treatise on astrology, which he titled Vidhya Mitra. In this work, he explained in detail the various aspects of 25,000-year-old Vedic astrology and its applications in the simplest way so even a fifth-grader can understand the concepts of Astronomy and Astrology.