Rahu in 7th House in Astrology
Rahu in 7th house in Astrology is a good position for business, reaching a mass audience and incoming gains.
The seventh house of astrology signifies legal agreements, legal bindings, legal partnership and marriage. It is also known as the courthouse, as everything here happens under agreement and contracts. The seventh house is known as the house of other people as it is opposite of the first house.
Rahu is known as the shadow planet. It represents the native’s past life obsession that was not completed and will be accomplished in the current life. Rahu aspires to the shortcuts and creates an illusion or unfair ways to achieve things it desires. Rahu represents breaking the stereotypes and the malefic energy
Rahu in 7th House in Astrology.0
What does the 7th House signify in Astrology?
The 7th House signifies marriage, legal partnership (also includes business partnership) and rules the person’s fame as it is opposite to the 1st house. It also involves sex and sexual relationship with the legal partner. This is also a death inflicting house (Marka House)
Physically, the lower part of the belly is next in line after the small intestines. This includes the large intestines and kidneys, and the 7th house rules these. Libra corresponds to the 7th house.
What does Rahu represent in Astrology?
Rahu is the moon’s north node and is a head without a body that keeps devouring things without ever being satisfied. It desires material things and worldly accomplishments, and it wants to achieve the highest success possible in whatever house and sign it represents.
Rahu represents the universe’s goals for us to achieve whether we like it or not. Rahu is mainly known as the eclipse, and it eclipses the Moon and the Sun whenever it’s in conjunction with them. This means temporary darkness upon the native’s life when the Sun and Rahu are in conjunction in a birth horoscope.
Rahu also brings fear and stressful situations into our lives, and this is due to Rahu’s adventurous nature that loves surprises. With Rahu, sudden events occur, which may not be a real part of our lives but rather an illusion that becomes a reality.
Rahu in Astrology is a very unsteady and erratic force ruled by obsessive passions and unconcerned with ethical notions of right and wrong. Because of this, Rahu can bring excellent material progress, though any success gained under its influence is likely to be short-lived. Rahu is tricky and sneaky and creates illusions of all kinds.
Auspicious Results of Rahu in 7th House in Astrology
- One will be independent, clever, and a wanderer.
- One will marry early, have a good spouse, and there will be mutual love and good marital happiness.
- One will have good fortune but through sinful deeds.
- One’s job remains fine.
- One will be a courageous minister, strong, valiant, having many sons, and possessing a lot of wealth and animals.
- One may marry twice.
Rahu in 7th House in Vedic Astrology
Inauspicious Results of Rahu in 7th House in Astrology
- Despite performing pious work, one may only attain defame.
- One is short-tempered, may harm others, have relations with bad-charactered people of the opposite sex, fight with others, and be proud and discontented.
- One may have an aggressive nature and may never keep quiet during arguments.
- One may be skilled at gambling, speculation, lottery, and races.
- One may keep the company of wicked people and give pain to good people.
- One may be involved in wicked deeds, may be extremely bad charactered, greedy, dull headed and may wander around aimlessly.
- One may have disbelief in religion and a lack of pity.
- There might be a curse of the previous birth.
- One may have an inauspicious delayed marriage or an inter-caste marriage to a widow, marriage to a person elder in age, illegal relations, or lack of marriage.
- One may marry only for physical relationships.
- One may have a bad character and may force a good family to follow a sinful path.
- One may misuse money and be entrapped in the circle of poverty.
- One may have a spouse with an aggressive nature who may be wicked, ugly, quarrelsome, and ailing.
- One may always have disputes with his spouse, or his spouse may die.
- One’s spouse may not be according to his wishes; she may lack beauty, attraction, a sweet voice, obedience, and youth.
- One may lack marital bliss.
- One’s spouse may lack sexual desire.
- One’s spouse may die.
- One may marry more than once, and his first spouse may die.
- One’s second spouse may suffer from stomach and gastric ailments in the waist, lower waist, and knees.
- One may have diabetes.
- One may contract illnesses due to sexual relations with characterless people.
- One may suffer from physical pain.
- One may suffer throat ailments.
Note: The degree of auspiciousness and inauspiciousness will depend upon a complete analysis of the horoscope (birth-chart).
Rahu in 7th House For Various Ascendants in Astrology
Get accurate Life Predictions through a Detailed Life Interpretation Astrology Report : Click Here.