Rahu in 6th House in Astrology
Rahu in 6th house in Astrology is the best position for Rahu as it gives victory over enemies and gives lots of wealth through litigation and law. Most natives with Rahu in the 6th House in Vedic Astrology become lawyers.
Rahu is known as the shadow planet. It represents the native’s past life obsession that was not completed and will be accomplished in the current life. Rahu aspires to the shortcuts and creates an illusion or unfair ways to achieve things it desires. Rahu represents breaking the stereotypes and the malefic energy.
The sixth house represents conflicts, enmity, diseases and the health afflicted by diseases or any obstacle in native’s life. It represents small animals, loss of marriage, debt, law, social service for welfare and benefits of others. It also represents litigation, divorces and conflicts in the legal system.
Significance and Characteristics of Rahu in the Sixth House
- Rahu in the sixth house is the best placement for Rahu as it transforms its malefic energy into positive energy with growing time. The native of Rahu in the sixth house wants to be around privileged people and friends.
- The native of Rahu in the sixth house can be a lawyer as the native wants to prove its claim right, and Rahu intends to break the marriage so the native can also be a divorce lawyer.
- If Mercury is looking up to Rahu in the sixth house, the native can be a doctor, pharmacist, or medical professional. However, if Rahu is not in good placement, it can make the native a drug dealer or someone who breaks the law.
- The native can be a banker or loan officer. He is involved in charity but only for his personal benefits of tax evasion or recognition. Yet, after the age of 42, when Rahu matures, the native starts to donate for a good cause.
Rahu in 6th House in Astrology
What does 6th House Signify in Astrology?
The 6th house deals with enemies, diseases of the body, everyday work life, and relationship with co-workers. This is the house of debt, obstacles, warzone, fighting, litigation, and divorce.
In the 6th House, we build a social structure through the school environment, and we are likely to make friends and enemies. The 6th House represents the enemies, and enemies bring worries and anxieties. The sixth house represents service, detailed work, problem-solving, and making a medical diagnosis. Virgo corresponds to the sixth House.
What does Rahu represent in Astrology?
Rahu is the moon’s north node and is a head without a body that keeps devouring things without ever being satisfied. It desires material things and worldly accomplishments, and it wants to achieve the highest success possible in whatever house and sign it represents.
Rahu represents the universe’s goals for us to achieve whether we like it or not. Rahu is mainly known as the eclipse, and it eclipses the Moon and the Sun whenever it’s in conjunction with them. This means temporary darkness upon the native’s life when the Sun and Rahu are in conjunction in a birth horoscope.
Rahu also brings fear and stressful situations into our lives, and this is due to Rahu’s adventurous nature that loves surprises. With Rahu, sudden events occur, which may not be a real part of our lives but rather an illusion that becomes a reality.
Rahu in Astrology is a very unsteady and erratic force ruled by obsessive passions and unconcerned with ethical notions of right and wrong. Because of this, Rahu can bring excellent material progress, though any success gained under its influence is likely to be short-lived. Rahu is tricky and sneaky and creates illusions of all kinds.
Auspicious Results of Rahu in 6th House in Astrology
- The planet removes all harm and destroys all adversity.
- One is valiant, strong, and forceful.
- One with Rahu in 6th House may be liberal-hearted, patient, calm, prudent, and intelligent.
- One will perform brave deeds and accomplish great work.
- One will be healthy, strong, and long-lived.
- One will destroy enemies, or win them over.
- One will never suffer due to enemies.
- One with Rahu in 6th House will be as famous and be respected like a king. The king might grant favor.
- One may acquire wealth through people of a different religion.
- One may gain wealth from a weak king and become very rich.
- One will be fortunate and have vehicles, ornaments, and a lot of wealth.
- One will be happy and belong to a high-class family.
- One will have a good spouse.
- One will succeed in sports.
- One may also be a wrestler.
- One might have buffaloes in the house
Rahu in 6th House in Vedic Astrology
Inauspicious Results of Rahu in 6th House in Astrology
- One may be born in an aggressive family.
- One may lack strength and brains and may envy one’s parents.
- One may have a bad character.
- One with Rahu in 6th House may be friendly with wicked people.
- One may associate with lowly foreigners. Enemies may trouble the person.
- One may suffer pain in the area around the waist.
- One may suffer from stomach aches.
- One with Rahu in 6th House may have ailments of the lips and teeth. Service in the navy or on ships may be dangerous.
- The planet is not suitable for service. Progress is difficult and happiness sets in only after retirement.
- One may be involved in lowly business.
- One may be poor and prone to stealing.
- One may not spend a happy childhood due to some curse, poisoning and mental ailments.
- One may occasionally suffer from leprosy.
- One with Rahu in 6th House may die due to assault of wood, stone, animals, falling from a tree, and drowning in the water.
- One’s maternal uncle may be childless or may only have daughters. Some member of one’s family may die abroad, the maternal aunt may lose her child, she may go abroad and become a widow thereafter.
- One may not attain any happiness from one’s paternal or maternal uncles. Either one’s mother or one’s father may have a restless mind.
- One’s cattle may fall ill. One may have relations with the opposite sex.
- One’s spouse may die due to some devilish curse and one’s sons may also die.
- One with Rahu in 6th House may suffer from kidney ailments.
Note : The degree of auspiciousnes and inauspiciousness will depend upon the complete analysis of the horoscope (Birth-Chart).
Rahu in 6th House For Various Ascendants in Astrology
Get accurate Life Predictions through a Detailed Life Interpretation Astrology Report : Click Here.