Rahu in 5th House in Astrology
Rahu in 5th house in Astrology is a neutral house for Rahu, as it makes the native very creative, gives wealth through investments, but also damages the chances of having children till the age of 37-42. Rahu in the 5th house in Vedic Astrology also damages the education of the native.
The fifth house represents children, academics, studies like bachelor’s degree, intelligence and past life deeds. The fifth house is known as the house of speculative business like the stock market, politics, gambling, sports, entertainment business, acting, entertainment, cinema, astrology, performing arts, and any kind of creative expression.
Rahu is known as the shadow planet. It represents the native’s past life obsession that was not completed and will be accomplished in the current life. Rahu aspires to the shortcuts and creates an illusion or unfair ways to achieve things it desires. Rahu represents breaking the stereotypes.
Significance and Characteristics of Rahu in 5th House
- Rahu in the fifth house signifies the need of winning fame and social status. The native of Rahu in the fifth house is involved in political discussions and fields. The native can be a good and famous politician; however, the native will have to struggle a lot to achieve the status.
- The fifth house is a house of creativity, education and children; thus, the native of Rahu in the fifth house will be inclined towards the creation of children. The native might either have lots of children or will adopt children. Also, the native might have illegitimate children, as Rahu likes to break the predefined beliefs.
- The native of Rahu in the fifth house is into exploring new and foreign things in the aspect of romance, and this will lead him to experiment in his love life. Before settling down, he would have more than thirty relationships with people of different countries, cultures, and ethnicities.
- The native might want to attain higher education and degree, not in the early days, but later in his life, because Saturn might block the period of time where the native cannot study or complete his education.
- If Rahu in the fourth house is looking at the eleventh house, it represents that the native will be into the speculative or entertainment business. If it is looking at the ninth house, it signifies the breaking of the law by the native.
Rahu in 5th House in Astrology
What does 5th House Signify in Astrology?
The 5th House in Astrology represents children, fun, creativity, past life karma, education, speculative business, entertainment, ancient knowledge, media, writing, and the stock market.
The 5th House in Vedic Astrology signifies education and learning, intelligence, and mental inclinations. Physically, the liver, stomach, and spleen are next after the chest. Another noteworthy thing is that the division between the 4th and 5th house corresponds to the diaphragm that separates the chest from the space below. The liver is a brilliant and complex organ regulating many chemical processes in the body. The liver is also able to re-grow itself if parts are removed. This supports the fifth house signification of intelligence and adds creativity. Sinha (Leo) is the corresponding sign and adds to intellect’s signification.
What does Rahu represent in Astrology?
Rahu is the moon’s north node and is a head without a body that keeps devouring things without ever being satisfied. It desires material things and worldly accomplishments, and it wants to achieve the highest success possible in whatever house and sign it represents.
Rahu represents the universe’s goals for us to achieve whether we like it or not. Rahu is mainly known as the eclipse, and it eclipses the Moon and the Sun whenever it’s in conjunction with them. This means temporary darkness upon the native’s life when the Sun and Rahu are in conjunction in a birth horoscope.
Rahu also brings fear and stressful situations into our lives, and this is due to Rahu’s adventurous nature that loves surprises. With Rahu, sudden events occur, which may not be a real part of our lives but rather an illusion that becomes a reality.
Rahu in Astrology is a very unsteady and erratic force ruled by obsessive passions and unconcerned with ethical notions of right and wrong. Because of this, Rahu can bring excellent material progress, though any success gained under its influence is likely to be short-lived. Rahu is tricky and sneaky and creates illusions of all kinds.
Auspicious Results of Rahu in 5th House in Astrology
- One may be very intelligent.
- One will be knowledgeable, sympathetic, fortunate and hardworking.
- The curse of a snake in the previous life will make one childless.
- One will be successful in the business of a company.
- One with Rahu in 5th House will be capable of becoming a lawyer but will have an engineer’s education and will therefore never succeed.
- One may not be blessed with the happiness of a spouse and son.
- One’s spouse may be ailing and infertile due to irregular menstrual cycles.
- One may have to marry twice.
- One will be intelligent, famous, but arrogant.
- Children are born very early.
- One will have only one son, and he may wear dirty clothes.
Rahu in 5th House in Astrology
Inauspicious Results of Rahu in 5th House in Astrology
- One may be extremely dull.
- One’s children may die due to wind, stone, water, wood, mountains, or some related object.
- One may be poor and may destroy one’s family wealth.
- One’s complexion may not be pleasing.
- One may create confusion.
- One with Rahu in 5th House may be cowardly, hard-hearted, and may tread the wrong path.
- One’s worry and agony may increase.
- One may be unfortunate.
- One may have a nasal voice.
- One may remain dirty.
- One may not be interested in studying.
- One may not have children, one’s children may be ailing or they may be destroyed.
- One may be deprived of the happiness of a child.
- One’s worry related to children may agonize him life long.
- One’s son may be destroyed due to the curse of a snake. By worshipping Nagdeva, the son can be saved. The first child may be delayed or there may be some obstacles. The son may be dirty and pitiable.
- One may make great efforts but still not attain any wealth. There may be obstacles in one’s happiness and pleasure.
- One may suffer from stomach ailments.
- One with Rahu in 5th House may have gastric problems and a poor appetite.
- One may have pain in the chest.
- One’s mind may be restless. The opposite sex may trouble him.
- One may be mentally troubled due to a short-tempered spouse.
- One may oppose friends.
- One with Rahu in 5th House may have few friends and may not be very happy.
- One may be punished due to royal displeasure.
- One may stay in the company of lowly people and may reside in an inferior village.
- One may suffer defame in the Dasha of Rahu.
- One does not marry.
- One with Rahu in 5th House may have illicit relations with the opposite sex.
- One may be engrossed in research work; consider books as children and attains fame through them.
- There may be an abortion or loss of happiness from children.
Note : The degree of auspiciousnes and inauspiciousness will depend upon the complete analysis of the horoscope (Birth-Chart).
Rahu in 5th House For Various Ascendants in Astrology
Get accurate Life Predictions through a Detailed Life Interpretation Astrology Report : Click Here.