Rahu in 4th House for Libra Ascendant in Vedic Astrology
Characteristics of Rahu in 4th House for Libra Ascendant
- The native with Rahu in 4th House for Libra Ascendant feels unhappy because of strained relations with their mother and faces hurdles and hindrances in acquiring land and house property.
- The native always feels worried and disturbed.
- The native with Rahu in 4th House for Libra Ascendant is weak and feels restless.
- The native suffers in family life. is unhappy with their father.
- The native with Rahu in 4th House for Libra Ascendant uses secret methods for success in occupation/profession.
- The native goes abroad and gets good gains. also tries to earn money through occult power and to lead a happy domestic life.
What does 4th House in Astrology Signify?
- The Fourth House in Astrology represents the full awareness of having a home and mother, which are the next significant experience. The home environment and extensive interaction with the mother cultivate a frame of mind and the individual’s emotions. The mind and emotions are, in turn, the basis for happiness.
- Physically, next in line is the chest, including the heart and lungs. The signification of the heart reinforces the significance of emotions.
- The correspondance with Karka (Cancer) adds a connection with water and bodies of water and again reinforces the signification of mind and heart.
Rahu in 4th House for Libra Ascendant
What does Rahu represent in Vedic Astrology?
- Rahu in Astrology is a very unsteady and erratic force ruled by obsessive passions and unconcerned with ethical notions of right and wrong.
- Because of this, Rahu can bring great material progress, though any success gained under its influence is likely to be short-lived.
- Rahu is tricky and sneaky and creates illusions of all kinds.- It especially manifests in one’s compulsions of uncontrollable passions.
What does Libra Ascendant in Astrology signify?
- The native-born in the ‘Libra’ Lagna is virtuous, business-skilled, wealthy, famous, Kulbhushan, Kapha Prakriti, truthful, love-loving.
- Respectable by the state, respected in devotion, philanthropist, Satoguni, pilgrim-lover, Loved, astrologer, itinerant, is infatuated with greed and semen disorder.
- The native is of Gaur Varna, a loose son and a thick nose. He has to suffer at an early age,
- The native remains happy in middle age, and the last phase is spent normally. At the age of 31 or 32, he is fortunate.
Prediction of Planets in Various Houses for Libra Ascendant
Sun in Different Houses for Libra Ascendant
Moon in Different Houses for Libra Ascendant
Mercury in Different Houses for Libra Ascendant
Venus in Different Houses for Libra Ascendant
Mars in Different Houses for Libra Ascendant
Jupiter in Different Houses for Libra Ascendant
Saturn in Different Houses for Libra Ascendant
Rahu in Different Houses for Libra Ascendant
Ketu in Different Houses for Libra Ascendant
Get accurate Life Predictions through a Detailed Life Interpretation Astrology Report : Click Here.