Rahu in 2nd House for Capricon Ascendant in Vedic Astrology
Characteristics of Rahu in 2nd House for Capricorn Ascendant
- The native with Rahu in 2nd House for Capricorn Ascendant faces several problems in getting wealth for the family.
- The native suffers from loss of family wealth.
- The native uses secret methods to increase his wealth.
- The native is intelligent and courageous.
- The native with Rahu in 2nd House for Capricorn Ascendant is cautious of enemies.
- The native with Rahu in 2nd House for Capricorn Ascendant faces them wisely.
- The native works hard to achieve success in his occupation/profession.
- The native earns adequate wealth. It adversely affects his longevity of life and the benefit of inheritance.
- The native is unlucky and gets separation from their family.
What does 2nd House in Astrology Signify?
- The second house represents the family we are born into, which we get immediately after birth. Along with the family, we also get the social status of that family that determines to a certain extent our financial future. Therefore wealth is signified too.
- Physically, the face is part of the body next to the skull. The face, eyes, nose, and mouth are all signified here, and so are eating and speaking, which are done with the mouth.
- The correspondence with Taurus (fixed, Earthy and ruled by Shukra. (Venus)) adds to the signification of wealth and luxuries. You have the Moon in this house. Therefore it is an important house.
Rahu in 2nd House for Capricorn Ascendant
What does Rahu represent in Vedic Astrology?
- Rahu is a very unsteady and erratic force ruled by obsessive passions and unconcerned with ethical notions of right and wrong. Because of this, Rahu can bring great material progress, though any success gained under its influence is likely to be short-lived.
- Rahu is tricky and sneaky and creates illusions of all kinds.- It especially manifests in one’s compulsions of uncontrollable passions.
What does Capricorn Ascendant in Astrology signify?
- A person born in Capricorn Ascendant, Santoshi, Bhiru, fiery, persistent effort, swindler, big-eyed, shudh, capricious, more saintly, clever, greedy.
- Suffering from phlegm and wind, long-bodied, smooth, Tamoguni, hypocritical, lazy, expensive, conductor of religion, women are indulgent, poets and shameless.
- He suffers happiness in his early stages, remains miserable in middle age, and remains happy until the end of 32 years.
- A person with Capricorn ascendant attains Purnayu.
Prediction of Planets in Various Houses for Capricorn Ascendant
Sun in Different Houses for Capricorn Ascendant
Moon in Different Houses for Capricorn Ascendant:-
Mercury in Different Houses for Capricorn Ascendant
Venus in Different Houses for Capricorn Ascendant
Mars in Different Houses for Capricorn Ascendant
Jupiter in Different Houses for Capricorn Ascendant
Saturn in Different Houses for Capricorn Ascendant
Rahu in Different Houses for Capricorn Ascendant
Ketu in Different Houses for Capricorn Ascendant
Get accurate Life Predictions through a Detailed Life Interpretation Astrology Report : Click Here.