Rahu in 1st House in Astrology
Rahu in 1st house in Astrology makes one worldly and someone who likes being in front. Rahu in 1st House in Astrology usually make one a politician, yet completely damages the chances of getting married or being happy in married life.
The first house is representative of the physical characteristics of the native. The first house is responsible for the entire mapping of the native’s life and how other houses and planets will work in the life of the native. It represents the body, brain and external personality of the native.
Rahu is known as the shadow planet. It represents the native’s past life obsession that was not completed and will be accomplished in the current life. Rahu aspires to the shortcuts and unfair ways to achieve things it desires.
Significance and Characteristics of Rahu in the First House
- Rahu in the first house is representative of personality disorders. The native of Rahu in the first house is self-absorbed and wants to achieve or win every materialistic thing. The native wants to run the world according to his beliefs and wants everything in order as he likes.
- The native of Rahu in the first house is always confused and lost. He feels lost in every aspect and doesn’t know how to act in any situation or circumstance. The native usually thinks out of the box, which can lead him to be an astronaut, pilot, athlete, or even an actor.
- The native of Rahu in the first house gives uncomfortable health and unusual alignments to the native’s body or personality. The native reaches out for quick fame, reputation and money. The native will have a distant marriage.
- Rahu is a shadow planet, an eclipse, which removes its shadow from the house of the native when at the age of 42 and the native will get a clear vision of himself.
Rahu in 1st House of Astrology
What does 1st House Signify in Astrology?
The 1st House in Astrology rules the body and personality. Most astrologers will say that it rules the majority of a person’s life and its luck as well, but it’s not true. Other houses rule the luck, career, and wealth factor.
The 1st House in Vedic Astrology represents the birth itself, becoming an individual. It represents life overall, the self, and the whole body. Whatever influences the first house will impact the entire life, the personality, the body, and the complexion. Events happening during and shortly after birth also belong to the 1st house.
Physically, the 1st house corresponds to the first part of our body, the head in general, the skull and the brain. The correspondence with Mesha (Aries) adds physical mobility and overall strength. It is an important house because it has the Ascendant lord.
What does Rahu represent in Astrology?
Rahu is the moon’s north node and is a head without a body that keeps devouring things without ever being satisfied. It desires material things and worldly accomplishments, and it wants to achieve the highest success possible in whatever house and sign it represents.
Rahu represents the universe’s goals for us to achieve whether we like it or not. Rahu is mainly known as the eclipse, and it eclipses the Moon and the Sun whenever it’s in conjunction with them. This means temporary darkness upon the native’s life when the Sun and Rahu are in conjunction in a birth horoscope.
Rahu also brings fear and stressful situations into our lives, and this is due to Rahu’s adventurous nature that loves surprises. With Rahu, sudden events occur, which may not be a real part of our lives but rather an illusion that becomes a reality.
Rahu in Astrology is a very unsteady and erratic force ruled by obsessive passions and unconcerned with ethical notions of right and wrong. Because of this, Rahu can bring excellent material progress, though any success gained under its influence is likely to be short-lived. Rahu is tricky and sneaky and creates illusions of all kinds.
Auspicious Results of Rahu in 1st House in Astrology
- The planet gives both auspicious and inauspicious results.
- One with Rahu in 1st House may have a tall and well-built physique and have physical strength and health.
- One may have a black mole on the face. One will make a financial gain.
- One will use the wealth of others for oneself and others.
- One will enjoy many comforts in life.
- One will wear beautiful clothes.
- One with Rahu in 1st House will be benevolent, polite, patient, prudent and social.
- One will rise from a pitiable condition to a position of great height and excel in people’s eyes.
- One will not give much significance to education.
- One will always perform courageous deeds.
- One will be so skilled at practical work that one will get all one’s work done through others.
- One with Rahu in 1st House will complete whatever he/she may promise.
- One will be true to one’s word.
- One will be victorious over enemies and will win debates.
- One will be engrossed in one’s work and will not have any enemies.
- One will be proud of the ancient culture and will not accept new things easily.
- One will be powerful, valiant, arrogant, attain fame easily, and not bother about anyone.
- One may behave in a disorderly manner.
- One with Rahu in 1st House may occupy a position of authority, be happy and sympathetic.
- One will marry only once. This also signifies bliss from the spouse for a short period only.
Rahu in 1st House of Astrology
Inauspicious Results of Rahu in 1st House in Astrology
- One may have facial spots.
- One may have a jovial nature.
- One may have a wicked natured and cheat one’s friends and relatives.
- One may speak uselessly, have reddish eyes, and maybe sinful, ungrateful, wicked, irreligious, uncultured, lacking in sympathy, ugly, lazy, and quarrelsome.
- One with Rahu in 1st House may not have good nails and good clothes. Due to depression and unhappiness, one may lose interest in the world.
- One with Rahu in 1st House may suffer from ailments in the upper part of one’s body and may suffer gastric problems.
- One may be wounded on the head in an accident and may suffer from headaches.
- One may suffer pain due to mental ailments and headaches.
- One may be dissatisfied with one’s spouse and may seek relationships elsewhere.
- One may have two spouses and maybe characterless.
- One may be very passionate and infatuated by many females. Due to one’s intensely passionate nature, one may not be satisfied despite having relations with the opposite sex.
- One does not enjoy the bliss of a son and spouse.
- One with Rahu in 1st House may have a weak son. One may destroy one’s wealth.
- One may suffer hardships in the way and be fearful of water.
- One will be wicked, foolish, extremely selfish, proud, untruthful, shameless, outrageous, may delve into the depth of things.
- One may be arrogant and may unnecessarily curse others, and maybe a treasure house of bad qualities.
Note : The degree of auspiciousnes and inauspiciousness will depend upon the complete analysis of the horoscope (Birth-Chart).
Rahu in 1st House For Various Ascendants in Astrology
Get accurate Life Predictions through a Detailed Life Interpretation Astrology Report : Click Here.