Rahu in 1st House for Taurus Ascendant in Vedic Astrology
Characteristics of Rahu in 1st House for Taurus Ascendant
- The native with Rahu in 1st House for Taurus Ascendant is unattractive and has a weak constitution.
- The native shows his unhealthy personality.
- The native with Rahu in 1st House for Taurus Ascendant is courageous, clever, selfish and secretive.
- The native is always worried and anxious. Sometimes, he falls prey to the illness of hysterics.
- The native with Rahu in 1st House for Taurus Ascendant adopt illegal methods to earn a livelihood.
- The native faces the calamities bravely and gets success.
What does 1st House in Astrology Signify?
- The first house represents the birth itself, becoming an individual. It represents life overall, the self, and the whole body. Whatever influences the first house will have its impact on the entire life, the personality, the body and the complexion. Events happening during and shortly after birth also belong to the 1st house.
- Physically, the 1st house in Astrology corresponds to the 1st part of our body, the head in general and the skull and brain in particular.
- The correspondence with Mesha (Aries) adds physical mobility and overall strength. You have the Lagna lord in this house, therefore it is an important house.
Rahu in 1st House for Taurus Ascendant
What does Rahu represent in Vedic Astrology?
- Rahu is a very unsteady and erratic force ruled by obsessive passions and unconcerned with ethical notions of right and wrong.
- Rahu can bring great material progress, though any success gained under its influence is likely to be short-lived.
- Rahu is tricky and sneaky and creates illusions of all kinds.- It especially manifests in one’s compulsions of uncontrollable passions.
What does Taurus Ascendant in Astrology signify?
- The person born in the Taurus ascendant has the colour of the body as white or wheat.
- He is a woman-like nature, sweet-spoken, sweet-hearted, with long teeth and malformed hair, seated in excellent company, impetuous, generous-tempered, devout, virtuous, intelligent, patient, brave-hearted, courageous, extremely talented, Of a very calm nature, but showing his strong valour in fighting or fighting on occasion, suffering from his family, bickering, suffering from scripture, suffering from wealth, suffering from mental illness or worries, and unhappy.
- The person is a friend, a friend and a full person. According to some scholars, a person born in Taurus ascendant, after his 37 years, also suffers many kinds of sorrows.
Prediction of Planets in Various Houses for Taurus Ascendant
Sun in Different Houses for Taurus Ascendant
Moon in Different Houses for Taurus Ascendant:-
Mercury in Different Houses for Taurus Ascendant
Venus in Different Houses for Taurus Ascendant
Mars in Different Houses for Taurus Ascendant
Jupiter in Different Houses for Taurus Ascendant
Saturn in Different Houses for Taurus Ascendant
Rahu in Different Houses for Taurus Ascendant
Ketu in Different Houses for Taurus Ascendant
Get accurate Life Predictions through a Detailed Life Interpretation Astrology Report : Click Here.