Rahu in 10th House for Scorpio Ascendant in Vedic Astrology
Characteristics of Rahu in 10th House for Scorpio Ascendant
- The native is clever but faces problems due to his father.
- The native works hard to get success in occupation/profession.
- The native faces hurdles and hindrances at workplace.
- The native loses respect and honour in government.
- The native puts in his best efforts and applies some difficult methods to raise his wealth position and family status.
- The native is always worried.
- The native loses his health.
- The native controls the situation with great care and boldness.
What does 10th House in Astrology Signify?
- The tenth house represents the working years, the time of life one is fully productive and career-oriented.
- The 10th house represents the source of livelihood, the everyday work we do. It is the most active house and is generally connected with the way we do things and the way the outside world labels us.
- The 10th house corresponds to the 2nd part of the legs, the knees.
- Capricorn corresponds to the 10th house. Saturn, its ruler, signifies routine work, and the movable property adds to the active nature of the 10th. The element of Earth ties the 10th house down to mostly physical and materialistic matters.
Rahu in 10th House for Scorpio Ascendant
What does Rahu represent in Vedic Astrology?
- Rahu is a very unsteady and erratic force ruled by obsessive passions and unconcerned with ethical notions of right and wrong.
- Because of this, Rahu can bring great material progress, though any success gained under its influence is likely to be short-lived.
- Rahu is tricky and sneaky and creates illusions of all kinds.- It especially manifests in one’s compulsions or uncontrollable passions.
What does Scorpio Ascendant in Astrology signify?
- Jataka knight born in ‘Scorpio’ ascendant, very thoughtful, innocent, full of knowledge, wrathful, worshipped with kings, virtue, scholar, antagonist, hypocrite, hypocrite, misanthropist, tamoguni, who knows the mind of others.
- It is blasphemous, bitter in nature, and one who does service. His body is frizzy and gross, eyes are round.
- The chest is wide.
- He is slanderous, merciless, astrologer, and a beggar to brothers.
- He remains unhappy in the first phase of his life and in middle age, Bhagyoday occurs at the age of 20 or 24 years.
Prediction of Planets in Various Houses for Scorpio Ascendant
Sun in Different Houses for Scorpio Ascendant
Moon in Different Houses for Scorpio Ascendant:-
Mercury in Different Houses for Scorpio Ascendant
Venus in Different Houses for Scorpio Ascendant
Mars in Different Houses for Scorpio Ascendant
Jupiter in Different Houses for Scorpio Ascendant
Saturn in Different Houses for Scorpio Ascendant
Rahu in Different Houses for Scorpio Ascendant
Ketu in Different Houses for Scorpio Ascendant
Get accurate Life Predictions through a Detailed Life Interpretation Astrology Report : Click Here.