Moon in Taurus
Taurus is the sign of primary pleasures and accumulation of possessions and goods, similar to someone who collects stones, antiques, and costly items. Taurus represents the things that one values like the second house because originally Taurus was the second house placement, so wherever Taurus goes, that’s where one’s true value is. It can also relate to finance and accumulated wealth. This is because the natives of Moon in Taurus love stability in life. One’s thinking and emotions, sensitivity to sensory events, imagination, stability to care for and support others, nurturing qualities and empathy are all represented by the Moon (Chandra). Moon (Chandra) represents maternal qualities such as loving, nurturing, emotional, sensitive, sympathetic, imaginative, social, thoughtful, gentle, and childlike charm.
Characteristics of Moon in Taurus
The moon becomes exalted mainly in the second degree, at least if the first 10 degrees are extremely strong for the moon to become exalted, after which it is considered to be a “mooltrikon” sign of the moon, but the moon remains exalted. So, the moon here stabilises the native’s mind because the moon represents what their emotions are. It’s a watery planet that moves up and down like the tides, and tides may be beneficial. Tides are a part of life. When the water is calm and stationary, as it is on Earth, it’s considerably more tranquil and capable of doing a set of tasks than the emotions associated with high and low tide. The moon’s emotions are balanced here. Here, the stability of the moon’s emotions comes from the possession of valuable goods and information. Emotional pleasure is derived by accomplishing stability in life. This stability can be in terms of finance, mental space, physical or emotional. The natives want to own valuable goos and worldly possessions. They want to be rich. The natives work in the financial industry. They work like a bull. The moon attains financial stability. They possess antiques like gold, coins, statues and so on. Their mind is at peace when they collect such things. The moon represents the mother as well. The native’s mother values family lineage. She might have been a housewife. The native’s relationship with their mother is usually solid and grounded. But the actual relationship with the mother can be judged only after noticing the conjunctions and aspects of the moon. If Moon is in Taurus and is being aspected by Venus, it means that the moon’s emotions are being affected by the sensual nature of Venus. The affinity for wealth is amplified, but the native also becomes very intelligent and clever. Venus gives its feminine sensuality to the moon, and the native tries to gain what he wants through that sensuality. The natives become very sneaky. They get their way through their beauty and sensuality. They become stubborn in their beliefs and values. It gets very hard to find love through them. They want stability in their partner. They will judge their partner on the basis of security and money. They are attracted towards the people who possess secrets of the world. They will be attracted to people who are intense and can keep their valuable things as a secret from the world.
What does Moon signifies in Astrology?
- The Moon in the chart has an impact on one’s thinking and emotional processes, mental skills and attitudes, and overall responses to the world.
- Because the Moon is the mind, it represents mother, or motherly figures, emotional response to your environment, and creativity in Astrology. The Moon represents the native’s style of thinking and reacting to situations.
- A native with a well-placed Moon will perceive the world as brilliant in any situation, will be able to experience the world as nourishing and supportive, and therefore will be the same as the world.
- When the Moon is challenged in an astrology chart, the mind will have shadows and dark corners and fear that there isn’t enough support to get us through; this prevents our eyes from seeing the divine mother shine for us and through us.
- In astrology, the Moon represents the mind and emotions and the complex psychological faculty that interprets sensory data and instructs the body on how to respond.
- The Moon’s light is a reflection of the Sun that is most noticeable when the Sun is not there. As a result, Chandra represents indigenous who, in a helpful and kind manner, pass on the inspiration and spirit of the leaders.
- The Moon is in charge of state or local government, such as the State Government, Municipal Corporation, City Council, and so on, while the Sun is in charge of the central or federal government.
Read more about – Moon in Astrology
What does Taurus Sign signifies in Astrology?
Taurus is an earth sign, and those who are born under this sign are practical people who are slow to start but determined to finish a project once it begins. Taurus is loyal, loving, and generous, but their stubbornness can sometimes be a weakness. They are also not susceptible to change and once they make decisions it is very hard for them to accept any changes. However, they are also practical people who are slow to start but determined to finish a project once it begins. Taurus is loyal, loving, and generous, but their stubbornness can sometimes be a weakness. Taurus’s strengths include being dependable, generous, loyal, loving, patient, and persistent. However, Taurus’s weaknesses are laziness, materialism, possessiveness.
- People born under the sign of Taurus are practical, determined and loyal
- They can be slow to start, but once they finish a task they are very determined to see it through
- Taurus is also loyal and generous, but their stubbornness can sometimes be a weakness
- Their strengths include being reliable and resistant to change
Read More About – Taurus Sign
Read more about – Moon in Taurus
Get accurate Life Predictions through a Detailed Life Interpretation Astrology Report : Click Here.