Moon in 9th House for Sagittarius Ascendant in Vedic Astrology
Moon in 9th House for Sagittarius Ascendant is in the sign of Leo and represents the development of higher self and transformation in religious or philosophical beliefs through the presence of the father.
The native will aspire to find hope in spirituality and higher knowledge. In the absence of a father, the native will find a mentor (guru) who will bring transformation in his luck.
Characteristics of Moon in 9th House for Sagittarius Ascendant
- The native of Moon in 9th house for Sagittarius ascendant will have strong past life connections with his father.
- The native will be very close and friendly to his father.
- The decision to officiate the father’s will and inheritance to the native will bring a rise in luck and chances of pilgrimage in the native’s life.
- The native will go for higher education, especially related to transforming government.
- The native will be the head of the governing body.
- The native will attain higher education in foreign lands and may have a career in government in foreign.
- The foreign places related to the native’s life may be the UK, Belgium, Dubai or Monaco.
- When the father of the native or the native himself experiences eye injury or infection, the other person will observe out of body experiences.
- After the father’s death, the native may interest himself in writing or learning some philosophical book.
- Through advice from the father, the native will experience good luck and transformations.
- Mars in 9th house for Sagittarius ascendant is a strong position for the native.
Moon in 9th House for Sagittarius Ascendant
Auspicious Results of Moon in 9th House for Sagittarius Ascendant
- The native gets the advantage of longevity of life and the power of inheritance.
- The native has a long life.
- The native is good-looking, healthy, truthful, and influential.
- The native gets a good means of livelihood and earns wealth.
- The native leads an ordinary family life.
Inauspicious Results of Moon in 9th House for Sagittarius Ascendant
- The native faces trouble to become lucky and bears a loss of faith in religion.
- The native does not perform religious duties.
- The native loses cordial relations with his younger brothers and sisters.
What does 9th House signify in Vedic Astrology?
The 9th House in Astrology shows interest in religion, long-distance travel, and higher philosophical education. This house rules the advance or higher education like PhD or masters and the education that brings wisdom in one’s life, whether negative or positive. This house also represents the law field as the 9th house is about doing the right things or being punished for the wrong deeds. It’s the house of your gurus, teachers and teachings of your father.
The 9th House starts the third group of 4 houses. The transformative qualities of the 8th house settle into a consistent pattern in the 9th house. Physically, the 9th house corresponds to the upper part of the legs, that is, the thighs.
Sagittarius corresponds to the 9th house as the ruler of Sagittarius is Jupiter, adding higher education and fortune to its significations.
What does Moon represents in Vedic Astrology?
- Moon in Astrology represents your mother, or motherly figures, your emotional response to your environment, and your imagination since the Moon is your mind.
- The Moon shows the way a native thinks and reacts to the situation.
- A good moon in your horoscope or birth chart in astrology will make the following things beneficial or auspicious, i.e., your relationship with your mother and your mind will be calm & you will be a creative being.
- If the moon is unfavourably placed in your horoscope, then it may ruin the relationship with your mother.
What does Sagittarius Ascendant in Astrology signify?
- The native born in Sagittarius ascendant is skilled in doing work.
- The native is a devotee of the Gods, keeps horses, is knowledgeable in many arts, truthful, intelligent, beautiful, good-natured, and rich.
- The native may be a poet, writer, businessman, and travel-lover.
- The native experiences more happiness in childhood, leads a normal life in middle age and is full of wealth and luxury in the last stage. At the age of 22 or 23, he has the special benefit of money.
Prediction of Planets in Various Houses for Sagittarius Ascendant
Sun in Different Houses for Sagittarius Ascendant
Moon in Different Houses for Sagittarius Ascendant
Mercury in Different Houses for Sagittarius Ascendant
Venus in Different Houses for Sagittarius Ascendant
Mars in Different Houses for Sagittarius Ascendant
Jupiter in Different Houses for Sagittarius Ascendant
Saturn in Different Houses for Sagittarius Ascendant
Rahu in Different Houses for Sagittarius Ascendant
Ketu in Different Houses for Sagittarius Ascendant
Get accurate Life Predictions through a Detailed Life Interpretation Astrology Report : Click Here.