Moon in 9th House for Pisces Ascendant
Moon in 9th House for Pisces ascendant is in the sign of Scorpio and represents that the native will reject religion and religious places but will believe in occult, mysticism and rituals. This placement represents helping children to not navigate in darkness or mischief.
Moon in 9th House for Pisces ascendant signifies spirituality, high status in life, long fife, good luck, comfort & pleasure from children, higher education and foreign travels.
Characteristics of Moon in 9th House for Pisces Ascendant
- The native of Moon in 9th house for Pisces ascendant might have been pranked or scared by his father in his childhood, and the native will do the same with his children.
- The native’s father might be protective and restrictive for him.
- The native may have a fun relationship with his father if there is no malefic impact on Moon in 9th house for Pisces ascendant.
- This placement represents that the native can be traumatized psychologically as a child which would affect him for the rest of his life.
- The native’s educational decisions will be influenced by his father or grandfather.
- The native will be interested in the field of law, medicines, pharmacy, civil engineer, plumbing, gases, fumigation, research or digging anything deep.
- Whenever the native travels regarding education, he will face obstacles through his father.
- The native may be interested in psychology or psychiatry.
Moon in 9th House for Pisces Ascendant
Auspicious Results of Moon in 9th House for Pisces Ascendant
- The native gets the happiness of his siblings and shares a good relationship with them.
- The native gets benefitted with his siblings and understands their importance in his life.
- The native will take long pilgrimage and will wish to frequently visit religious places i.e. have a strong will to visit temples & religious places.
- The native attains high status in life, education & work.
- The native will be blessed with the lifespan of 75 – 85 years.
- The native will be blessed with good longevity and happy life.
- The native is a gentleman, simple, and lucky.
Inauspicious Results of Moon in 9th House for Pisces Ascendant
- The native will be miserly, greedy, and distrustful.
- The native may boast about himself.
- The native may always conflict with people.
What does 9th House in Astrology signify?
The 9th House in Astrology shows interest in religion, long-distance travel, and higher philosophical education. This house rules the advance or higher education like PhD or masters and the education that brings wisdom in one’s life, whether negative or positive. This house also represents the law field as the 9th house is about doing the right things or being punished for the wrong deeds. It’s the house of your gurus, teachers and teachings of your father.
The 9th House starts the third group of 4 houses. The transformative qualities of the 8th house settle into a consistent pattern in the 9th house. Physically, the 9th house corresponds to the upper part of the legs, that is, the thighs.
Sagittarius corresponds to the 9th house as the ruler of Sagittarius is Jupiter, adding higher education and fortune to its significations.
What does Moon represents in Vedic Astrology?
- Moon in Astrology represents your mother, or motherly figures, your emotional response to your environment, and your imagination since the Moon is your mind.
- The Moon shows the way a native thinks and reacts to the situation.
- A good moon in your horoscope or birth chart in astrology will make the following things beneficial or auspicious, i.e., your relationship with your mother and your mind will be calm & you will be a creative being.
- If the moon is unfavourably placed in your horoscope, then it may ruin the relationship with your mother.
What does Pisces Ascendant in Astrology signify?
- The native born in the ‘Pisces’ Ascendant (Lagna) is skilled in water sports, humble, well-willed, fierce, playful, clever, holding the best jewels, doing a wide variety of creations.
- The native is famous, lazy, patient, saintly, and big-eyed.
- The native’s body is of normal height, and the brain is large.
- The native leads a normal life in his initial stage, remains unhappy in middle age and enjoys happiness in the last stage.
- The native‘s fortune increases at the age of 21 or 22 years.
Prediction of Planets in Various Houses for Pisces Ascendant
Sun in Different Houses for Pisces Ascendant
Moon in Different Houses for Pisces Ascendant:-
Mercury in Different Houses for Pisces Ascendant
Venus in Different Houses for Pisces Ascendant
Mars in Different Houses for Pisces Ascendant
Jupiter in Different Houses for Pisces Ascendant
Saturn in Different Houses for Pisces Ascendant
Rahu in Different Houses for Pisces Ascendant
Ketu in Different Houses for Pisces Ascendant
Get accurate Life Predictions through a Detailed Life Interpretation Astrology Report : Click Here.