Moon in 8th House for Scorpio Ascendant in Vedic Astrology
Moon in the 8th House for Scorpio Ascendant is in the sign of Gemini, and it represents hidden secrets, knowledge and mysticism. Moon in the eighth house represents the emotional sufferings of the native. The native will be emotionally exhausted, and he will take on the emotional burden of others.
Characteristics of Moon in 8th House for Scorpio Ascendant
- The native and his father will always attain higher religious and philosophical knowledge in secrecy and not let anyone know about the interests of study and the native might be sworn to secrecy regarding hidden knowledge.
- The native of Moon in 8th house for Scorpio Ascendant finds interests in the occult, hidden knowledge, and mysticism after his father’s death.
- The native’s father may have injury on his hand, as he might burn his hand during traveling to foreign places or while on pilgrimage.
- The native will be interested in information regarding dealing with emergencies.
- The native, around the age of 21-24, will have major religious or spiritual transformation due to knowing some hidden knowledge while travelling.
- The native’s father will be great in dealing with sales, communication and research.
- The native will be interested in hacking and investigation, through which the native will attain hidden secrets of other people.
- The native’s mind will always wander in darker thoughts, especially if Jupiter doesn’t have an aspect on this placement.
- If the Moon is beyond tenth degree and co-rules with the seventh house with Venus, then the native desires secret intimate conversations with someone.
- The native will have a great relationship with his spouse’s family with a good amount of communication, but if there is an aspect of a malefic planet, then the communication will be harsh.
- The native tends to attain some secret skills of hands and the native’s spouse will have some secret skills of hands such as some ritual performed by hands.
Moon in 8th House for Scorpio Ascendant
Auspicious Results of Moon in 8th House for Scorpio Ascendant
- The native gets the advantage of longevity of life and inheritance.
- The native with Moon in 8th House for Scorpio Ascendant works hard to earn wealth.
- The native uses secret methods for getting wealth.
Inauspicious Results of Moon in 8th House for Scorpio Ascendant
- The native bears mental distress and faces many troubles.
- The native loses his personal relations.
- The native is worried about family wealth and faces hindrances in business due to tough relations.
- The native is always short of money and does not care for justice or injustice for getting wealth.
What does 8th House in Astrology signify?
The 8th House rules the death and rebirth of a person or how one rises after a great fall in their life. This house also shows money through in-laws and friends as loans from them. Financial loans for home or business is also shown from this house.
Deep-rooted issues of one’s life and one’s interests or lack of interests in the mystical world such as astrology, magic, tantric practices, and ghosts are shown from this house. 8th house also represents the life span of a person. This is simply the house of the occult.
Government taxes, spies, and business-related to secret government dealings are seen from the 8th house. The 8th house is a death-inflicting house (Marka House), as the 8th house deals with things buried deep beneath the earth.
Physically, the 8th House corresponds to the lowest part of the trunk, the genitals, anus, and the eliminatory system. Scorpio corresponds to the 8th house and adds the signification of sudden calamities.
What does Moon represent in Astrology?
- Moon in Astrology represents your mother, or motherly figures, your emotional response to your environment, and your imagination since the Moon is your mind.
- The Moon shows the way a native thinks and reacts to the situation.
- A good moon in your horoscope or birth chart in astrology will make the following things benefic or auspicious, i.e., your relationship with your mother and your mind will be calm & you will be a creative being.
- If the moon is unfavourably placed in your horoscope, then it may ruin the relationship with your mother.
What does Scorpio Ascendant in Astrology signify?
- The native born in the ‘Scorpio’ Ascendant (Lagna) is very thoughtful, innocent, full of knowledge, wrathful, virtuous, scholar, antagonist, hypocrite, and misanthropist.
- The native is blasphemous, bitter in nature, and does service.
- The native’s body is frizzy and gross, his chest is wide, and his eyes are round.
- He remains unhappy in the first phase of his life, and in middle age, ‘Bhagyoday’ or rise in fortune, occurs at the age of 20 or 24 years.
Prediction of Planets in Various Houses for Scorpio Ascendant
Sun in Different Houses for Scorpio Ascendant
Moon in Different Houses for Scorpio Ascendant:-
Mercury in Different Houses for Scorpio Ascendant
Venus in Different Houses for Scorpio Ascendant
Mars in Different Houses for Scorpio Ascendant
Jupiter in Different Houses for Scorpio Ascendant
Saturn in Different Houses for Scorpio Ascendant
Rahu in Different Houses for Scorpio Ascendant
Ketu in Different Houses for Scorpio Ascendant
Get accurate Life Predictions through a Detailed Life Interpretation Astrology Report : Click Here.