Moon in 6th House in Astrology
Moon in 6th house in Astrology damages the relationship with the mother, co-workers use the native, he is not respected at the workplace, he is also prone to depression and mind illnesses.
The sixth house represents conflicts, enmity, diseases and the health afflicted by diseases, any obstacle in the native’s life, litigation, divorces and conflicts in the legal system. It represents small animals, social service for the welfare and the benefits of others.
The Moon represents the emotional response to surroundings, emotional connectivity or relationship with people. It signifies the mind, which is most important as per astrology as it defines a person and his acts in life. Moon also represents the mother’s influence on the native.
Significance and Characteristics of Moon in the Sixth House
- Moon in the sixth house is a difficult and tough planetary position for the native. The native is involved in internal and external conflicts and difficulties, and he is usually stressed and stuck in a problem. The native develops a defensive nature as he gets attacked a lot or is bullied.
- The native of Moon in the sixth house does not have a good relationship with their mother, and it also becomes the source of conflict in their life. The mother of the native might be verbally or physically abusive towards the native.
- The native’s mother will be in the service industry, and the native himself will be involved in the medical profession, be a lawyer or attorney as the mind of the native is used to deal with conflicts or a healer. The native will try to be involved in social work and activities.
- Moon from the sixth house, when looking at the eleventh house of gains, signifies conflicts with elder siblings and professional network circle which will result in loss of gains or wealth for the native.
- Similarly, when Moon looks at the twelfth house represents remedy to the native’s conflicted mind and foreign travels.
Moon in 6th House in Astrology
What does 6th House Signify in Astrology?
The 6th house deals with enemies, diseases of the body, everyday work life, and relationship with co-workers. This is the house of debt, obstacles, warzone, fighting, litigation, and divorce.
In the 6th House, we build a social structure through the school environment, and we are likely to make friends and enemies. The 6th House represents the enemies, and enemies bring worries and anxieties. The sixth house represents service, detailed work, problem-solving, and making a medical diagnosis. Virgo corresponds to the sixth House.
What does Moon represents in Astrology?
Moon in Astrology shows how one thinks and reacts to the situation, and it shows how emotional or unemotional you are depending upon the condition of the Moon. The Moon is also a watery planet, as it controls the sign of Cancer.
Moon in Astrology represents your mother or motherly figures, your emotional response to your environment, and your imagination since the Moon is your mind. A good position of the moon in your horoscope or birth chart in astrology will make these things auspicious, i.e., your relationship with your mother and your mind will be calm & you will be a creative being. If the moon is unfavourably placed in your horoscope, then it may ruin the relationship with your mother.
Auspicious Results of Moon in 6th House in Astrology
- One will be liberal by nature.
- One is traitorous, but this will benefit the general public and attain justice.
- One may not have faith in his mother and will not be devoted to her.
- One’s mind will be against his mother.
- However powerful the enemies may be, one will be victorious over them due to his bravery.
- Enemies will be defeated and will bow their heads before one.
- One will be successful in service.
Moon in 6th House in Vedic Astrology
Inauspicious Results of Moon in 6th House in Astrology
- There will be many problems due to servants who will not stick for long.
- Ill health and ailments are signified.
- There might be stomach ailments.
- One will suffer cough ailments and eye ailments.
- There will be fear from enemies and water-related ailments.
- There might be urinary and related problems.
- The opposite sex may also cause pain.
Note: The degree of auspiciousness and inauspiciousness will depend upon a complete analysis of the horoscope (birth-chart).
Moon in 6th House for Various Ascendants in Astrology
Get accurate Life Predictions through a Detailed Life Interpretation Astrology Report : Click Here.