Moon in 4th House for Virgo Ascendant in Vedic Astrology
Moon in 4th House for Virgo Ascendant is in the sign of Sagittarius and represents elder siblings and their strategic thinking on how to gain ancestral properties. The native will also be strategic about gaining property and fixed assets in general. The native’s ability to gain through the world or fulfill desires comes through his mother.
Moon in the 4th house for Virgo ascendant is placed in the house of mother, property, and vehicles. From this placement, the Moon aspects the 10th house of the father, occupation, and government.
Characteristics of Moon in 4th House for Virgo Ascendant
- The native of Moon in 4th house for Virgo ascendant can be born in a family of farmers or people enthusiastic about agriculture and gardening.
- The native will be inclined towards understanding the psychology of others.
- The native may not be a psychologist but aspires to understand people’s psyche.
- The native may develop something out of people’s psychology, such as an addictive game or app.
- The native loves a lavish life.
- The native will be brand conscious.
- The native might face some psychological issues in his life.
- The native will be an excellent researcher.
- The native’s higher knowledge will be related to strategic work or research.
- The native will gain through his mother.
Moon in 4th House for Virgo Ascendant
Auspicious Results of Moon in 4th House for Virgo Ascendant
- The native is handsome and strong physically.
- The native is always enthusiastic.
- The native respects his mother and gets happiness from her.
- The native also gets the benefit of property (land and buildings).
- The native’s family life is peaceful.
- The native gets pleasure and cooperation from his father and succeeds in his occupation or profession.
- The native earns a considerable income comfortably.
- The native gets honour and appreciation from the government and society.
- The native is a successful and influential personality.
- The native likes beautiful things, clothes, and ornaments in life.
- The native leads a happy, peaceful and respectable family life.
Inauspicious Results of Moon in 4th House for Virgo Ascendant
- The native may face hindrances to earn wealth.
- The native loses appreciation from the government.
What does 4th House signify in Vedic Astrology?
The 4th House in Astrology represents home, family life, ownership of the home and vehicles, peace of mind, childhood, teachings of the mother, grade school, and any kind of conveniences. Having an air conditioner is also considered a 4th house object since it represents convenience.
The 4th House represents full awareness of having a home and mother, which gives the most significant experience. The home environment and extensive interaction with the mother cultivates a frame of mind and emotions. The mind and emotions are, in turn, the basis for happiness.
Physically, next in line, after shoulder and arms, is the chest, including the heart and lungs. The significance of the heart reinforces the significance of emotions.
The correspondence with Karka (Cancer) adds a connection with water and water bodies and again reinforces the signification of mind and heart.
What does Moon represents in Vedic Astrology?
- Moon in Astrology represents your mother, or motherly figures, your emotional response to your environment, and your imagination since the Moon is your mind.
- The Moon shows the way a native thinks and reacts to the situation.
- A good moon in your horoscope or birth chart in astrology will make the following things beneficial or auspicious, i.e., your relationship with your mother and your mind will be calm & you will be a creative being.
- If the moon is unfavourably placed in your horoscope, then it may ruin the relationship with your mother.
What does Virgo Ascendant in Astrology signify?
- The native born in Virgo ascendant is beautiful.
- The native is thoughtful, childlike, timid, elusive, skilful, has many qualities, and is always happy.
- The native is interested in mathematics and religion.
- The native is serious, high-spirited, loves travelling, is clever, and has a delicate temperament.
- The native’s childhood is happy, middle age is moderate, and the final stage of his life may be painful.
- The native is promoted between the ages of 24 to 36 years. During this period, he increases his wealth and luxury.
Prediction of Planets in Various Houses for Virgo Ascendant
Sun in Different Houses for Virgo Ascendant
Moon in Different Houses for Virgo Ascendant
Mercury in Different Houses for Virgo Ascendant
Venus in Different Houses for Virgo Ascendant
Mars in Different Houses for Virgo Ascendant
Jupiter in Different Houses for Virgo Ascendant
Saturn in Different Houses for Virgo Ascendant
Rahu in Different Houses for Virgo Ascendant
Ketu in Different Houses for Virgo Ascendant
Get accurate Life Predictions through a Detailed Life Interpretation Astrology Report : Click Here.