Moon in 4th House for Scorpio Ascendant in Vedic Astrology
Moon in 4th house for Scorpio Ascendant is in the sign of Aquarius and it may affect the health of father and mother of the native as 4th house represents nourishment of mother.
The Moon in the 4th house is in a balanced position as the 4th house is the original house of the Moon. The native of Moon in the fourth house is attached to his mother.
Characteristics of Moon in 4th House for Scorpio Ascendant
- The native of Moon in 4th House for Scorpio Ascendant is self-centred. He does not want to be understood and does not believe in societal norms.
- The native may have some significant psychological issues with the influence of different planets.
- The native can be the cause of embarrassment or harm to his parents’ reputation because of any fight in or out of the house, and the parents will not forgive him.
- The native will earn unaccounted wealth or fortunes such as a lottery or hidden assets or investments after his father passes away.
- The native will earn professional achievements and go to many conferences when his mother is in good shape. His mother might be in the medical profession or detective.
- After the native Moon in 4th House for Scorpio Ascendant gets married, the mother or father of the native might suffer from a leg injury and when the native travels to a foreign place, his father may injure his knee.
Moon in 4th House for Scorpio Ascendant
Auspicious Results of Moon in 4th House for Scorpio Ascendant
- The native with Moon in 4th House for Scorpio Ascendant enjoys the power of property (land and buildings).
- The native’s family life is peaceful.
- The native gets happiness from his mother.
- The native gets pleasure and cooperation from his father and succeeds in his big occupation or profession.
- The native earns a lot of wealth easily.
- The native gets honour and appreciation in the government and society.
- The native has faith in almighty and takes part in religious activities.
- The native is diligent and leads a happy and respectable life.
Inauspicious Results of Moon in 4th House for Scorpio Ascendant
- One is so diplomatic that no one can influence him.
- One will suffer gastric problems.
- One will suffer stomach ailments.
What does 4th House in Astrology signify?
The 4th House in Astrology represents home, family life, ownership of the home and vehicles, peace of mind, childhood, teachings of the mother, grade school, and any kind of conveniences. Having an air conditioner is also considered a 4th house object since it represents convenience.
The 4th House represents full awareness of having a home and mother, which gives the most significant experience. The home environment and extensive interaction with the mother cultivates a frame of mind and emotions. The mind and emotions are, in turn, the basis for happiness.
Physically, next in line, after shoulder and arms, is the chest, including the heart and lungs. The signification of the heart reinforces the significance of emotions.
The correspondence with Karka (Cancer) adds a connection with water and water bodies and again reinforces the signification of mind and heart.
What does Moon represent in Astrology?
- Moon in Astrology represents your mother, or motherly figures, your emotional response to your environment, and your imagination since the Moon is your mind.
- The Moon shows the way a native thinks and reacts to the situation.
- A good moon in your horoscope or birth chart in astrology will make the following things benefic or auspicious, i.e., your relationship with your mother and your mind will be calm & you will be a creative being.
- If the moon is unfavourably placed in your horoscope, then it may ruin the relationship with your mother.
What does Scorpio Ascendant in Astrology signify?
- The native born in the ‘Scorpio’ Ascendant (Lagna) is very thoughtful, innocent, full of knowledge, wrathful, virtuous, scholar, antagonist, hypocrite, and misanthropist.
- The native is blasphemous, bitter in nature, and does service.
- The native’s body is frizzy and gross, his chest is wide, and his eyes are round.
- He remains unhappy in the first phase of his life, and in middle age, ‘Bhagyoday’ or rise in fortune, occurs at the age of 20 or 24 years.
Prediction of Planets in Various Houses for Scorpio Ascendant
Sun in Different Houses for Scorpio Ascendant
Moon in Different Houses for Scorpio Ascendant:-
Mercury in Different Houses for Scorpio Ascendant
Venus in Different Houses for Scorpio Ascendant
Mars in Different Houses for Scorpio Ascendant
Jupiter in Different Houses for Scorpio Ascendant
Saturn in Different Houses for Scorpio Ascendant
Rahu in Different Houses for Scorpio Ascendant
Ketu in Different Houses for Scorpio Ascendant
Get accurate Life Predictions through a Detailed Life Interpretation Astrology Report : Click Here.