Moon in 2nd House for Scorpio Ascendant in Vedic Astrology
Moon in 2nd house for Scorpio Ascendant is in the sign of Sagittarius, and it represents marriage, wealth, speech and communication skills.
Moon in the second house is representative of ups and downs in wealth, emotions and assets. The native will value education and will bring out his creative side in art, music or writings.
Characteristics of Moon in 2nd House for Scorpio Ascendant
- The native of Moon in 2nd house for Scorpio Ascendant will have the ability to earn money from places far away from his home. The native and his father will have to attain higher education in order to earn money.
- The native’s father would be cautious with money management, and the native will acquire the same interests and mind in money management. The native will find luck and fortune after the age of 33.
- The native of Moon in 2nd house for Scorpio ascendant values higher classical knowledge such as Vedic astrology, theology or philosophy.
- The native will have a hard time dealing with or communicating with the spouse’s family. He will face miscommunication with the spouse regarding money or assets.
- The native has Dhan Yoga which means that he will never be deprived of money. The native’s partner will be in charge of money after marriage.
- The native will be interested in publishing and writing.
- The native loves to be near water.
- The native will be devoted to saints and gurus in his life. However, he may find a mentor who may misguide him.
- The native has soft communication and has a saintly approach to his speech. He has strong beliefs and values, but not necessarily good ones. Still, there will be a sudden transformation in his belief system.
- The native will have gas and digestion-related health issues.
- The native will probably be a vegetarian unless there is an aspect of some malefic planet.
- The native will be born in a religious and spiritual family and learn customs and rituals from them.
- The native will acquire money after his father’s death. He will perform rites after his father’s death.
Moon in 2nd House for Scorpio Ascendant
Auspicious Results of Moon in 2nd House for Scorpio Ascendant
- The native with Moon in 2nd House for Scorpio Ascendant earns enormous wealth.
- The native works hard and uses secret methods.
- The native gets pleasure from family.
- The native keeps up the dignity of the family.
- The native engages himself in worldly affairs and succeeds.
- The native is quite healthy and gets the advantage of longevity of life and inheritance benefit.
- The native lives long and leads a happy and peaceful life.
Inauspicious Results of Moon in 2nd House for Scorpio Ascendant
- The native does not perform religious activities.
- One may have two spouses.
What does 2nd House in Astrology signify?
The 2nd House in Astrology signifies family, fixed assets, family business, possessions of valuable things, vocal talent and speaking ability, as the second house represents the throat.
The 2nd house includes married life. This house is also a death inflicting house (Marka House). Marka simply means houses that mentally & physically kill you, and as the 2nd house represents the family, it makes you argue, fight and disagree with people in your family if it is ill in your chart. The negative aspect of such a house can drain any person to death.
The 2nd House represents the family we are born into, that we get immediately after birth. Along with the family, we also get the social status of that family, which determines our financial future to a certain extent. Therefore, wealth is signified too. Physically, the face is part of the body next to the skull. Hence, face, eyes, nose, and mouth are all signified here, and so are eating and speaking, which are done with the mouth. The correspondence with Taurus adds to the signification of wealth and luxuries. This house has the Moon, therefore it is an important house.
What does Moon represent in Astrology?
- Moon in Astrology represents your mother, or motherly figures, your emotional response to your environment, and your imagination since the Moon is your mind.
- The Moon shows the way a native thinks and reacts to the situation.
- A good moon in your horoscope or birth chart in astrology will make the following things benefic or auspicious, i.e., your relationship with your mother and your mind will be calm & you will be a creative being.
- If the moon is unfavourably placed in your horoscope, then it may ruin the relationship with your mother.
What does Scorpio Ascendant in Astrology signify?
- The native born in the ‘Scorpio’ Ascendant (Lagna) is very thoughtful, innocent, full of knowledge, wrathful, virtuous, scholar, antagonist, hypocrite, and misanthropist.
- The native is blasphemous, bitter in nature, and does service.
- The native’s body is frizzy and gross, his chest is wide, and his eyes are round.
- He remains unhappy in the first phase of his life, and in middle age, ‘Bhagyoday’ or rise in fortune, occurs at the age of 20 or 24 years.
Prediction of Planets in Various Houses for Scorpio Ascendant
Sun in Different Houses for Scorpio Ascendant
Moon in Different Houses for Scorpio Ascendant:-
Mercury in Different Houses for Scorpio Ascendant
Venus in Different Houses for Scorpio Ascendant
Mars in Different Houses for Scorpio Ascendant
Jupiter in Different Houses for Scorpio Ascendant
Saturn in Different Houses for Scorpio Ascendant
Rahu in Different Houses for Scorpio Ascendant
Ketu in Different Houses for Scorpio Ascendant
Get accurate Life Predictions through a Detailed Life Interpretation Astrology Report : Click Here.