Moon in 2nd House for Libra Ascendant in Vedic Astrology
Moon in 2nd house for libra ascendant rules the 10th house of obligation to society, society image, career path, social status, reputation, authority. Moon also rules the 8th house of the sign of Taurus, and the 8th house signifies secrecy, hidden talents, and sudden events.
Characteristics of Moon in 2nd House for Libra Ascendant
- The native of moon in 2nd house of libra ascendant is an excellent money handler and money manager. They can do anything and plan strategies to make money. It is also possible that these natives have a hidden income or are involved in secret wealth making.
- On the career side, the native transforms his life in terms of his work, and the work transforms often. Also, he might be into a profession that involves secrecy and dealing with secretive information like in the case of defence, government position, spy, banking or an agent.
- Another significant behaviour of the native of the moon in 2nd house for libra ascendant is that they can manipulate or influence his family in order to gain the family assets and family wealth. He will try every way possible to get hold of his family legacy. Apart from this, the native may also succeed in attaining money from his in-laws.
- Moon rules the 10th and the 8th house, and due to this fact, the native is involved in sexual activities and might try to attain fame, position and a high rank by the power of sexuality and sexual endeavours. Especially in the workplace, the native can possibly be into these activities in order to get a promotion or career advancement.
- The native will be well-versed in making income, and he will acquire a lot of income in his respective field and have a content and comfortable financial position.
Moon in 2nd House for Libra Ascendant
Auspicious Results of Moon in 2nd House for Libra Ascendant
- The native works hard to earn wealth and keep up the family’s dignity.
- The native with Moon in 2nd House for Libra Ascendant engages himself in deep politics and worldly affairs.
- The native is quite healthy and gets the advantage of life longevity and the benefit of inheritance.
- The native with Moon in 2nd House for Libra Ascendant is respectable and remains busy in his works.
- He leads a happy and peaceful life.
- The native loses his power of earning huge wealth.
Inauspicious Results of Moon in 2nd House for Libra Ascendant
- The native with Moon in 2nd House for Libra Ascendant loses his family’s happiness.
- The native faces hurdles and hindrances in business and feels unlucky.
What does 2nd House in Astrology signify?
The 2nd House in Astrology signifies family, fixed assets, family business, possessions of valuable things, vocal talent and speaking ability, as the second house represents the throat.
The 2nd house includes married life. This house is also a death inflicting house (Marka House). Marka simply means houses that mentally & physically kill you, and as the 2nd house represents the family, it makes you argue, fight and disagree with people in your family if it is ill in your chart. The negative aspect of such a house can drain any native to death.
The 2nd House represents the family we are born into, that we get immediately after birth. Along with the family, we also get the social status of that family, which determines our financial future to a certain extent. Therefore, wealth is signified too. Physically, the face is part of the body next to the skull. Hence, face, eyes, nose, and mouth are all signified here, and so are eating and speaking, which are done with the mouth. The correspondence with Taurus adds to the signification of wealth and luxuries. This house has the Moon, therefore it is an important house.
What does Moon represent in Astrology?
- Moon in Astrology represents your mother, or motherly figures, your emotional response to your environment, and your imagination since the Moon is your mind.
- The Moon shows the way a native thinks and reacts to the situation.
- A good moon in your horoscope or birth chart in astrology will make the following things benefic or auspicious, i.e., your relationship with your mother and your mind will be calm & you will be a creative being.
- If the moon is unfavourably placed in your horoscope, then it may ruin the relationship with your mother.
What does Libra Ascendant in Astrology signify?
- The native born in the ‘Libra’ Ascendant (Lagna) is virtuous, business-skilled, wealthy, famous, truthful, love-loving.
- The native is respected by the state.
- The native is a philanthropist, pilgrim-lover, astrologer, itinerant, and is infatuated with greed and semen disorder.
- He has to suffer at an early age, he remains happy in middle age, and the last phase is spent normally.
- He is fortunate at the age of 31 or 32.
Prediction of Planets in Various Houses for Libra Ascendant
Sun in Different Houses for Libra Ascendant
Moon in Different Houses for Libra Ascendant
Mercury in Different Houses for Libra Ascendant
Venus in Different Houses for Libra Ascendant
Mars in Different Houses for Libra Ascendant
Jupiter in Different Houses for Libra Ascendant
Saturn in Different Houses for Libra Ascendant
Rahu in Different Houses for Libra Ascendant
Ketu in Different Houses for Libra Ascendant
Get accurate Life Predictions through a Detailed Life Interpretation Astrology Report : Click Here.