Moon in 2nd House for Aquarius Ascendant in Vedic Astrology
Moon in 2nd house for Aquarius ascendant is in the sign of Pisces and represents optimism, comfort, debts, health, wealth, ignorance, self-involvement and inheritance.
The native of Moon in 2nd house for Aquarius ascendant will be interested in singing and dancing.
Characteristics of Moon in 2nd House for Aquarius Ascendant
- The native of Moon in 2nd house for Aquarius ascendant becomes ignorant about his debts. He will not get stressed due to loans or debts until the push unless malefic planets influence the moon because then the native will be worried constantly.
- The native is unable to understand the stress or problem created by any activity or karma.
- The native is confident and natural in his dancing and singing skills.
- The native will not be treated right by his spouse’s family because of his ignorant nature.
- The native will attain ancestral properties and loans.
- The native will earn gains in terms of wealth through his mother and after purchasing his first property.
Moon in 2nd House for Aquarius Ascendant
Auspicious Results of Moon in 2nd House for Aquarius Ascendant
- The native with Moon in 2nd House for Aquarius ascendant earns a lot of wealth and accumulates it.
- The native has a big family and pays full attention to family happiness but faces differences and separation.
- The native loves his wife and enjoys sexual pleasures.
- The native has troubles with enemies but gets victory over disputes.
- The native maintains his dignity in the family and outside.
- The native is fortunate and mentally alert.
- The native works hard to get success in his big business wisely.
Inauspicious Results of Moon in 2nd House for Aquarius Ascendant
- The native’s gastric problems may become acute.
- Despite eating a lot, the native may not be robust in the physique.
- The native may always be ailing.
What does 2nd House in Astrology signify?
The 2nd House in Astrology signifies family, fixed assets, family business, possessions of valuable things, vocal talent and speaking ability, as the second house represents the throat.
The 2nd house includes married life. This house is also a death inflicting house (Marka House). Marka simply means houses that mentally & physically kill you, and as the 2nd house represents the family, it makes you argue, fight and disagree with people in your family if it is ill in your chart. The negative aspect of such a house can drain any person to death.
The 2nd House represents the family we are born into, that we get immediately after birth. Along with the family, we also get the social status of that family, which determines our financial future to a certain extent. Therefore, wealth is signified too.
Physically, the face is part of the body next to the skull. Hence, face, eyes, nose, and mouth are all signified here, and so are eating and speaking, which are done with the mouth. The correspondence with Taurus adds to the signification of wealth and luxuries. This house has the Moon; therefore, it is an important house.
What does Moon represents in Vedic Astrology?
- Moon in Astrology represents your mother, or motherly figures, your emotional response to your environment, and your imagination since the Moon is your mind.
- The Moon shows the way a native thinks and reacts to the situation.
- A good moon in your horoscope or birth chart in astrology will make the following things beneficial or auspicious, i.e., your relationship with your mother and your mind will be calm & you will be a creative being.
- If the moon is unfavourably placed in your horoscope, then it may ruin the relationship with your mother.
What does Aquarius Ascendant in Astrology signify?
- The native born in the ‘Aquarius’ ascendant (Lagna) is stable, talkative, consumes plenty of water, playful-hearted, over-possessive, friendly, and charming.
- The native has a stunning body.
- The native is loved by all.
- The native is patient and happier to be with women,
- The native has a thick neck and a bald head.
- The female native is enamoured, egotistical, jealous, spiteful, and fraternal.
- The native remains unhappy in his initial stage, attains happiness in middle age, and in the last stage, he enjoys the happiness of wealth, sons, land, house etc.
Prediction of Planets in Various Houses for Aquarius Ascendant
Sun in Different Houses for Aquarius Ascendant
Moon in Different Houses for Aquarius Ascendant
Mercury in Different Houses for Aquarius Ascendant
Venus in Different Houses for Aquarius Ascendant
Mars in Different Houses for Aquarius Ascendant
Jupiter in Different Houses for Aquarius Ascendant
Saturn in Different Houses for Aquarius Ascendant
Rahu in Different Houses for Aquarius Ascendant
Ketu in Different Houses for Aquarius Ascendant
Get accurate Life Predictions through a Detailed Life Interpretation Astrology Report : Click Here.