Moon in 1st House for Pisces Ascendant in Vedic Astrology
Moon in 1st house for Pisces ascendant is in the sign of Pisces and represents ‘Raja Yoga’ for the native. This is a potent placement for the native. The native will be tall and thin, and he will have a love for creativity, poetry, dance and music.
Characteristics of Moon in 1st House for Pisces Ascendant
- The native of Moon in 1st House for Pisces ascendant will get success and excel in his life.
- The native will earn through investments in his life.
- The native, due to his Raj Yoga, will attain his ancestral property.
- The native can work in the trucking industry, shipping industry, supply chain management or anything related to shipping.
- The native will have to travel distances to attain his goals in his life.
- The native carries too many unrealistic expectations and fantasies for the perfect life.
- The native, for achieving the perfect scenarios in his life, has to work subtly and intuitively under the influence of other planets.
- Before marriage, the native will have sudden endings or breakups in the relationships, which will create despair and sadness in his life.
- The native can become a great writer or poet because of the sorrows he has gone through.
- The native wants to protect children and animals.
Moon in 1st House for Pisces Ascendant
Auspicious Results of Moon in 1st House for Pisces Ascendant
- The native with Moon in 1st House for Pisces Ascendant is very handsome, gentle and skilful.
- The native is mentally strong, well educated, famous and a good speaker.
- The native has a peculiar personality.
- The native gets relief and honour through concentration.
- The native controls his desires to get worldly progress.
- The native marries an attractive wife, and he loves her and enjoys enough sensual pleasures.
- The native loves his children and gets strength from them.
- The native is cautious and careful.
- The native works hard to get business success.
- The native earns enough wealth and leads a peaceful life.
Inauspicious Results of Moon in 1st House for Pisces Ascendant
- The native is violent, sinful, and inclined to commit immoral acts.
- The native is of bad character, bad habits, lacking manliness, in the company of lowly people and will face hardships.
- The native will have little faith in religion.
What does 1st House in Astrology signify?
The 1st House in Astrology rules the body and personality. Most astrologers will say that it rules the majority of a person’s life and its luck as well, but it’s not true. Other houses rule the luck, career, and wealth factor.
The 1st House in Vedic Astrology represents the birth itself, becoming an individual. It represents life overall, the self, and the whole body. Whatever influences the first house will impact the entire life, the personality, the body, and the complexion. Events happening during and shortly after birth also belong to the 1st house.
Physically, the 1st house corresponds to the first part of our body, the head in general, the skull and the brain. The correspondence with Mesha (Aries) adds physical mobility and overall strength. It is an important house because it has the Ascendant lord.
What does Moon represents in Vedic Astrology?
- Moon in Astrology represents your mother, or motherly figures, your emotional response to your environment, and your imagination since the Moon is your mind.
- The Moon shows the way a native thinks and reacts to the situation.
- A good moon in your horoscope or birth chart in astrology will make the following things beneficial or auspicious, i.e., your relationship with your mother and your mind will be calm & you will be a creative being.
- If the moon is unfavourably placed in your horoscope, then it may ruin the relationship with your mother.
What does Pisces Ascendant in Astrology signify?
- The native born in the ‘Pisces’ Ascendant (Lagna) is skilled in water sports, humble, well-willed, fierce, playful, clever, holding the best jewels, doing a wide variety of creations.
- The native is famous, lazy, patient, saintly, and big-eyed.
- The native’s body is of normal height, and the brain is large.
- The native leads a normal life in his initial stage, remains unhappy in middle age and enjoys happiness in the last stage.
- The native‘s fortune increases at the age of 21 or 22 years.
Prediction of Planets in Various Houses for Pisces Ascendant
Sun in Different Houses for Pisces Ascendant
Moon in Different Houses for Pisces Ascendant:-
Mercury in Different Houses for Pisces Ascendant
Venus in Different Houses for Pisces Ascendant
Mars in Different Houses for Pisces Ascendant
Jupiter in Different Houses for Pisces Ascendant
Saturn in Different Houses for Pisces Ascendant
Rahu in Different Houses for Pisces Ascendant
Ketu in Different Houses for Pisces Ascendant
Get accurate Life Predictions through a Detailed Life Interpretation Astrology Report : Click Here.