Moon in 12th House for Cancer Ascendant in Vedic Astrology
Moon in 12th House for Cancer Ascendant is in the sign of Gemini and represents the characteristics of the native based on waxing and waning of the moon. The native will look for escape and would want to go to faraway foreign places. The native is blessed by the Goddess Saraswati – Goddess of wisdom, music, knowledge, peace and purity.
Characteristics of Moon in 12th House for Cancer Ascendant
- The native always seeks solitude, foreign lands, pleasure and isolation.
- The native will be more feminine and receptive when he grows up.
- The native can only fulfil his appetite through knowledge.
- The native will do well in foreign places or foreign lands.
- The fulfilment of hopes, desires, wishes and gains will be attained by the native in foreign or distant lands.
- The native will be sensitive and a hopeless romantic.
- The native may experience heartbreak.
- The native will be interested in the crescent moon, and he might worship Lord Shiva or draw crescent moons everywhere.
- The native will try not to deal with the world.
- The native might get into substance use like drugs, marijuana, prescription pills or alcohol for a quick escape.
- The native will be a better person while being in solitary.
- The native will gain through foreign lands.
Moon in 12th House for Cancer Ascendant
Auspicious Results of Moon in 12th House for Cancer Ascendant
- The native with Moon in 12th House for Cancer ascendant spends much for pleasures.
- The native gets wealth through contacts with foreign sources.
- The native lives in a foreign land and gets honour there.
- The native is intelligent and wise and makes peaceful efforts to have influence over enemies.
Inauspicious Results of Moon in 12th House for Cancer Ascendant
- The native is physically weak and feels some mental distress.
- The native is a man of suspicious nature and may experience mental unhappiness.
- The native becomes lean and thin.
What does 12th House in Astrology signify?
- The twelfth house represents the final stage of life and the inevitable death. Any loss or expenditure is signified by the 12th.
- Positive applications include investments, donations, and getting rid of unwanted things. Negative applications are death, losses, unexpected expenses, theft.
- The 12th house represents the last portion of the legs, the feet.
- The 12th house corresponds to Pisces.
- Jupiter adds a spiritual value to the 12th, and the loss of bondage to the relative aspect of life is indicated: enlightemnent or in Sanskrit “Moksha”.
What does Moon represent in Vedic Astrology?
- Moon in Astrology represents your mother, or motherly figures, your emotional response to your environment, and your imagination since the Moon is your mind.
- The Moon shows the way a person thinks and reacts to the situation.
- A good moon in your horoscope or birth chart in astrology will make the following things benefic or auspicious, i.e., your relationship with your mother and your mind will be calm & you will be a creative being.
- If the moon is unfavourably placed in your horoscope, then it may ruin the relationship with your mother.
What does Cancer Ascendant in Astrology signify?
- The body of a person born in the ‘Cancer’ Lagna is Gaur Varna. He is of gall nature, lover of water sports, confectionary, generous, affectionate to good people, humble, intelligent, pious, forgiving, godly, big lampoon, girl-child, businessman, friendly, wealthy, addicted, suffering from enemies, temperament.
- A crooked, sometimes opposite-minded person who is residing in a place other than his place of birth and is of a thin, but the powerful body.
- At the evolutionary stage of Cancer, the soul is learning about the nature of emotions. They are ruled by the Moon, which makes them peaceful, kind, romantic, gentle in nature, changeable, and fickle.
- The Moon compels them to feel first and think later, giving a sympathetic, receptive nature.
- The Moon is the power to reflect, which may make these natives too “other” oriented.
Prediction of Planets in Various Houses for Cancer Ascendant
Sun in Different Houses for Cancer Ascendant
Moon in Different Houses for Cancer Ascendant:-
Mercury in Different Houses for Cancer Ascendant
Venus in Different Houses for Cancer Ascendant
Mars in Different Houses for Cancer Ascendant
Jupiter in Different Houses for Cancer Ascendant
Saturn in Different Houses for Cancer Ascendant
Rahu in Different Houses for Cancer Ascendant
Ketu in Different Houses for Cancer Ascendant
Get accurate Life Predictions through a Detailed Life Interpretation Astrology Report : Click Here.