Moon in 10th House for Scorpio Ascendant in Vedic Astrology
Moon in 10th house for Scorpio Ascendant is in the sign of Leo and represents “Raj Yoga” for the native. The Sun originally rules the tenth house. Moon in the tenth house represents the inclination of the native towards gaining authority, power or status to help underprivileged people or people who lack nourishment and care.
Characteristics of Moon in 10th House for Scorpio Ascendant
- The native of Moon in 10th House for Scorpio Ascendant will want to become a leader as the native’s mind is strongly connected with authoritative positions of the top tier.
- The native desires admiration and appreciation from other people, especially people above them in authority.
- Moon in 10th house for Scorpio Ascendant creates a strong magnetism for the native, which attracts his opposite gender towards them and generates sexual energy in the native, but he will be committed to the partner and will not have affairs.
- The native may travel to foreign places such as the UK, Monaco, Belgium or Dubai around the age of 22-25, or the native will have some relation with these places.
- The native will gain authority, fame and recognition in the workplace and community when he travels, especially to foreign lands or faraway places. Still, whenever the native travels, he will have sleep paralysis or out of body experiences that trigger the spiritual guidance of ancestors for fulfilling some dreams.
- The native would like to travel or be out of the house for some professional business or work, and he does not like to stay at home.
Moon in 10th House for Scorpio Ascendant
Auspicious Results of Moon in 10th House for Scorpio Ascendant
- The native with Moon in 10th House for Scorpio Ascendant respects his father and gets full cooperation.
- The native lives like a king with great pomp and show.
- The native is industrious and does many good deeds.
- The native also conducts a big occupation or profession and earns huge wealth.
- The native gets honour and fame in government and society.
- The native gets his mother’s love.
- The native enjoys the benefit of property.
- The native spends too much for family happiness.
- The native leads a pleasurable, peaceful, and prosperous life.
Inauspicious Results of Moon in 10th House for Scorpio Ascendant
- The native is a man of self-pride.
- One does not enjoy the pleasure of a family.
- One is unsympathetic and short-tempered.
What does 10th House in Astrology signify?
The 10th House shows your image in the outer world, like your place of work and community, as it’s opposite to the 4th house that represents your home and your private life.
The tenth house represents the working years, the time of life when one is fully productive and career-oriented. The 10th house represents the source of livelihood, the everyday work we do. It is the most active house and is generally connected to the way we do things and how the outside world labels us.
Physically, the 10th house corresponds to the 2nd part of the legs, that is, the knees. Capricorn corresponds to the 10th house.
What does Moon represent in Astrology?
- Moon in Astrology represents your mother, or motherly figures, your emotional response to your environment, and your imagination since the Moon is your mind.
- The Moon shows the way a native thinks and reacts to the situation.
- A good moon in your horoscope or birth chart in astrology will make the following things benefic or auspicious, i.e., your relationship with your mother and your mind will be calm & you will be a creative being.
- If the moon is unfavourably placed in your horoscope, then it may ruin the relationship with your mother.
What does Scorpio Ascendant in Astrology signify?
- The native born in the ‘Scorpio’ Ascendant (Lagna) is very thoughtful, innocent, full of knowledge, wrathful, virtuous, scholar, antagonist, hypocrite, and misanthropist.
- The native is blasphemous, bitter in nature, and does service.
- The native’s body is frizzy and gross, his chest is wide, and his eyes are round.
- He remains unhappy in the first phase of his life, and in middle age, ‘Bhagyoday’ or rise in fortune, occurs at the age of 20 or 24 years.
Prediction of Planets in Various Houses for Scorpio Ascendant
Sun in Different Houses for Scorpio Ascendant
Moon in Different Houses for Scorpio Ascendant:-
Mercury in Different Houses for Scorpio Ascendant
Venus in Different Houses for Scorpio Ascendant
Mars in Different Houses for Scorpio Ascendant
Jupiter in Different Houses for Scorpio Ascendant
Saturn in Different Houses for Scorpio Ascendant
Rahu in Different Houses for Scorpio Ascendant
Ketu in Different Houses for Scorpio Ascendant
Get accurate Life Predictions through a Detailed Life Interpretation Astrology Report : Click Here.