Moon in 10th House for Cancer Ascendant in Vedic Astrology
Moon in 10th House for Cancer Ascendant is in the sign of Aries and represents that the full concentration of the native will be on his status in society, body, actions and Karma. Due to feelings of obligation, the native might take impulsive and hasty decisions. Moon in 10th house for Cancer ascendant is a ‘Raj Yoga’ placement.
Characteristics of Moon in 10th House for Cancer Ascendant
- The native of Moon in 10th house for Cancer ascendant likes to do things using his physical body, like he can be a soldier, fighter, mechanic or a dancer.
- The native will always find flaws in everything.
- The native will be critical in nature.
- The native will try to achieve everything quickly.
- The native will try to perfect everything.
- The native will be a prankster.
- The native will be impulsive.
- The native will be dutiful if the Moon is waxing, and in the waning Moon, the native will be pretentious.
Moon in 10th House for Cancer Ascendant
Auspicious Results of Moon in 10th House for Cancer Ascendant
- The native works hard to succeed and progress in the business.
- The native spends much for happiness.
- The native gets a little bit of benefit from handling house property and vehicular facilities.
Inauspicious Results of Moon in 10th House for Cancer Ascendant
- The native neither gets their father’s love nor his brother’s support.
- The native feels restrained in the government and social atmosphere.
- The native may experience discrimination in business.
- The native may not be happy with his mother.
What does 10th House signify in Vedic Astrology?
The 10th House shows your image in the outer world, like your place of work and community, as it’s opposite to the 4th house that represents your home and your private life.
The tenth house represents the working years, the time of life when one is fully productive and career-oriented. The 10th house represents the source of livelihood, the everyday work we do. It is the most active house and is generally connected to the way we do things and how the outside world labels us.
Physically, the 10th house corresponds to the 2nd part of the legs, that is, the knees. Capricorn corresponds to the 10th house.
What does Moon represents in Vedic Astrology?
- Moon in Astrology represents your mother, or motherly figures, your emotional response to your environment, and your imagination since the Moon is your mind.
- The Moon shows the way a native thinks and reacts to the situation.
- A good moon in your horoscope or birth chart in astrology will make the following things beneficial or auspicious, i.e., your relationship with your mother and your mind will be calm & you will be a creative being.
- If the moon is unfavourably placed in your horoscope, then it may ruin the relationship with your mother.
What does Cancer Ascendant in Astrology signify?
- The native born in the ‘Cancer’ Ascendant (Lagna) is a lover of water sports and confectionery.
- The native is generous, affectionate, humble, intelligent, pious, forgiving, godly, friendly, and wealthy.
- The native may sometimes reside in a place other than his place of birth.
- The native may have a thin but powerful body.
- The sign of Cancer is ruled by the Moon, which makes these natives peaceful, kind, romantic, and gentle in nature.
- The Moon compels the natives to feel first and think later, giving a sympathetic and receptive nature.
Prediction of Planets in Various Houses for Cancer Ascendant
Sun in Different Houses for Cancer Ascendant
Moon in Different Houses for Cancer Ascendant
Mercury in Different Houses for Cancer Ascendant
Venus in Different Houses for Cancer Ascendant
Mars in Different Houses for Cancer Ascendant
Jupiter in Different Houses for Cancer Ascendant
Saturn in Different Houses for Cancer Ascendant
Rahu in Different Houses for Cancer Ascendant
Ketu in Different Houses for Cancer Ascendant
Get accurate Life Predictions through a Detailed Life Interpretation Astrology Report : Click Here.