Mercury in 9th House for Aries Ascendant in Vedic Astrology
Characteristics of Mercury in 9th House for Aries Ascendant
- The native with Mercury in 9th House for Aries Ascendant is neither fortunate nor religious.
- The native with Mercury in 9th House for Aries Ascendant does not believe in religion (Dharma).
- The native with Mercury in 9th House for Aries Ascendant always participates in religious activities.
- The native younger brothers and sisters help and support them.
- The native is unable to decide about the right and wrong approach for their happiness and future development.
- The native works hard to get success and progress through industry.
- The native faces disputes, botherations and court matters.
- The native ultimately gets name and fame in society.
What does 9th House in Astrology Signify?
- The ninth house starts the third group of 4 houses. Surprisingly, the person is settled and establishes his life purpose at this stage.
- It is a time for getting deeply tuned to one's Dharma (path) in life. The transformative qualities of the.8th house settle into a coherent pattern in the 9th house.
- The 9th house corresponds to the upper part of the legs, the thighs.
- Sagittarius corresponds to the 9th house. The ruler of Sagittarius is Jupiter, adding higher education and fortune to its significations.
What does Mercury represent in Vedic Astrology?
- Mercury represents speech. It also governs the logical and intellectual side of the mind, the thinking process that precedes speech and ability to communicate, and anything related to a language, use of symbols, logic, information processing, and connecting with people or things.
- The influences on Mercury in the chart will determine the clarity of one’s intellect and speech and the ability to communicate.
What does Aries Ascendant in Astrology signify?
- The native-born in Aries ascendant is thin-bodied, highly speaking fiery.
- Temperamental, rajoguni, arrogant, fickle, intelligent, godly, extremely clever, young-born, high-billed, all-food eater, benevolent, a total lamp possessing little affection or spite against women (if the woman is a woman, men Is less affectionate or spiteful). Its body color is some redness.
- A person born in Aries ascendant has to face physical suffering and loss in the sixth, eighth, fifteenth, twenty-first, twenty-sixth, forty-fifth, forty-fifth, fifty-six, and sixty-third years of his age.
- A person born in Aries ascendant gets various benefits and enjoyment in the sixteenth, twentieth, twenty-seventh, thirty-fourth, forty-first, forty-eight, and fifty-eight years of his life, the attainment of wealth, conveyance, fortune increase, etc.
Prediction of Planets in Various Houses for Aries Ascendant
Sun in Different Houses for Aries Ascendant
Moon in Different Houses for Aries Ascendant:-
Mercury in Different Houses for Aries Ascendant
Venus in Different Houses for Aries Ascendant
Mars in Different Houses for Aries Ascendant
Jupiter in Different Houses for Aries Ascendant
Saturn in Different Houses for Aries Ascendant