Mercury in 6th House in Astrology
The sixth house represents diseases, obstacles, enemies, disagreements, divorce, manual jobs, miscommunication with other people, evil and death. Mercury in the sixth house is representative of obstacles and is known as one of the evil houses in Astrology.
Mercury in the 6th house in Astrology makes a native a deep thinker, a brilliant accountant, finance professional, and computer programmer.
Significance of Mercury in 6th House in Astrology
- The Mercury in the Sixth house represents the logical mind, communication, intelligence, nervous system, lungs and digestive tract of the native. The natives, throughout their life, go on resolving conflicts, whether it’s their personal life or the lives of other people. The best example of resolving other people’s conflict is being a lawyer, as a lawyer resolves conflicts by making agreements or disagreements.
- The native’s mind or logical intelligence resolves things in an analytical and calculated manner, whether related to communication, studying the logical mind, or working. The native of mercury in the sixth house indulges in social services, social well-being of other people of lower-class people, people in poverty, abused women or abused children.
- The native of mercury in the sixth house is seen as a financial advisor, accountant or analyst. Being an accountant is about calculating things using intelligence to save the company’s money or money on taxes, and the sixth house has a significant impact on mercury regarding the accounting career.
- The native of Mercury in the sixth house tends to overthink, gets caught in nervousness and gets worried or anxious if they miscalculated something. They become very critical as they’re detail-oriented. The native is often seen with obsessive-compulsive disorder, where one wants things to be in a certain way.
- The native tends to not look at the good side of things and automatically try to find the flaws. This is why accounting is very important with this placement because here, they could find hidden glitches in numbers and save money for the corporation or the individual.
Mercury in 6th House in Astrology
What does 6th House Signify in Astrology?
The 6th house deals with enemies, diseases of the body, everyday work life, and relationship with co-workers. This is the house of debt, obstacles, warzone, fighting, litigation, and divorce.
In the 6th House, we build a social structure through the school environment, and we are likely to make friends and enemies. The 6th House represents the enemies, and enemies bring worries and anxieties. The sixth house represents service, detailed work, problem-solving, and making a medical diagnosis. Virgo corresponds to the sixth House.
What does Mercury represent in Astrology?
Mercury in 6th House makes a person intelligent, because, in order for anyone to have good communication, one needs to be intelligent.
Mercury also represents a native’s business and management skills due to his calculative and logical nature and love for the marketplace.
Mercury in Astrology represents speech. It also governs the logical and intellectual side of the mind, the thinking process that precedes speech, the ability to communicate and anything related to language, whether it’s using symbols, logic, information processing, or connecting with people or things.
Auspicious Results of Mercury in 6th House in Astrology
- One with mercury in the 6th house is prudent, hardworking, self-confident, and manly.
- One will be logical and pleasant-natured.
- One will spend his money for good work and accumulate wealth through his own efforts.
- One may earn wealth in the business of precious jewels and gems.
- One will spend money on religious and auspicious work.
- One may be recognised by the state and be well heard
- One will gain in service.
- One’s independent business will not be profitable.
- One may be knowledgeable about chemistry or be a writer of letters.
- One may be related to a printing press.
- One may oppose people.
- In one’s 30th year, one may make good friends with the king.
Mercury in 6th House in Vedic Astrology
Inauspicious Results of Mercury in 6th House in Astrology
- One is quarrelsome, jealous, proud, and harsh in speech.
- One will be lazy and arrogant.
- One will be easily aroused and angered by arguments and debates.
- One may always be unsuccessful and insulted in debates and conflict.
- One may oppose his friends and relatives and may not favour them.
- One’s mind will always be heated.
- One may suffer from gastric ailments and other problems.
- One may have a wound near the navel.
- One’s chest may be weak, and one may suffer from breathing problems or tuberculosis.
- One may be in pain due to mental unhappiness.
- One may expire due to mental assaults.
- There may be a fear of enemies in the 37th year.
- Passion and infatuation for others’ spouses may be a part of one’s nature.
- There may be obstacles in education.
- One’s maternal uncle may have many daughters and few sons.
- Problems from enemies might be there.
- Planetary situations might lead to untimely death or pain equivalent to death.
Note: The degree of auspiciousness and inauspiciousness will depend upon a complete analysis of the horoscope (birth-chart).
Mercury in 6th House for Various Ascendants In Astrology
Get accurate Life Predictions through a Detailed Life Interpretation Astrology Report : Click Here.