Characteristics of Mercury in 6th House for Taurus Ascendant
- The native is intelligent and clever.
- The native is weak in education and encounters some problems created by enemies.
- The native uses his own intelligence and wisdom and overcomes enemies.
- The native also faces some difficulties and differences in the family and children.
- However, he subsequently gets success on them.
- The native is careless about expenditure.
- The native spends much and worries as to how to get wealth.
- The native increases his earnings through foreign sources and gets respect.
- The native leads a happy family life.
What does 6th House in Astrology Signify?
- Once we build a. social structure through the school environment, we are likely to make friends and enemies. Close friends, we bring home and are also signified by the 4th house. The 6th house signifies the enemies. Enemies also. Bring worries and anxieties.
- The hips and small intestines are under the stomach. The small intestines have the capacity to extract nutrition but keep out bacteria from the food. A job like that in the world outside would be an incredible painstaking task! The sixth house represents service, detailed work, problem-solving and making a medical diagnosis.
- Virgo corresponds to the sixth house. The discriminative, detailed and orderly nature of the 6th house is reinforced.
What does Mercury represent in Vedic Astrology?
- Mercury represents speech.
- It also governs the logical and intellectual side of the mind, the thinking process that precedes speech and the ability to communicate, and anything related to language, use of symbols, logic, information processing, and connecting with people or things.
- The influences on Mercury hi the chart will determine the clarity of one's intellect and speech and the ability to communicate.
What does Tauras Ascendant in Astrology signify?
- The person born in Taurus ascendant has the color of the body as white or wheat.
- He is a woman-like nature, sweet-spoken, sweet-hearted, with long teeth and malformed hair, seated in excellent company, impetuous, generous-tempered, devout, virtuous, intelligent, patient, brave-hearted, courageous, extremely talented, Of a very calm nature, but showing his strong valor in fighting or fighting on occasion, suffering from his family, bickering, suffering from scripture, suffering from wealth, suffering from mental illness or worries, and unhappy.
- The person is a friend, a friend and a full person.
- According to some scholars, a person born in Taurus ascendant, after his age of 37 years, also suffers many kinds of sorrows.
Prediction of Planets in Various Houses for Taurus Ascendant
Sun in Different Houses for Taurus Ascendant
Moon in Different Houses for Taurus Ascendant:-
Mercury in Different Houses for Taurus Ascendant
Venus in Different Houses for Taurus Ascendant
Mars in Different Houses for Taurus Ascendant
Jupiter in Different Houses for Taurus Ascendant
Saturn in Different Houses for Taurus Ascendant
Get accurate Life Predictions through a Detailed Life Interpretation Astrology Report at just ₹99: Click Here.