Learn Vedic Astrology
Mercury in 2nd House for Gemini Ascendant in Vedic Astrology
Characteristics of Mercury in 2nd House for Gemini Ascendant
- The native will speak with emotions and will be sensitive towards other’s feelings.
- It is most likely that the native will run a Family Business and it is more likely that the parents of the native will teach the art and science of business and the collection of wealth.
- The native with Mercury in 2nd house for Gemini Ascendant are very calculating about their wealth.
- The native with Mercury in 2nd House for Gemini Ascendant might be physically weak, but they are always indulged in work and try to make themselves and the people around them happy.
- The native’s mercury aspects the 8th house of longevity, cause of death, and inheritance in the Capricorn sign of neutral Saturn.
- The native is lucky and gets the advantage of a long lifespan and the benefit of inheritance.
- The native with Mercury in 2nd House for Gemini Ascendant lives long and leads a pleased and wealthy family life.
- The native is intelligent and ambitious. He works hard and earns immense wealth and accumulates it.
- The native with Mercury in 2nd House for Gemini Ascendant enjoys the benefit of the power of utilization of land and buildings property.
- The native with Mercury in 2nd House for Gemini Ascendant is happy in his joint family.
- The native might not spend much time with his mother.
- Mercury in second house people are very patriotic about their country, history. Their logic is developed through the family's history.
- The native become very communicative in the art of public speaking.
- Native with mercury in the second house may become good singers. Because the second house also represents the throat, and mercury is intelligent, the native will be singing meaningful songs.
- The native works really well in the business of finance like accountancy, where mercury intelligence takes advantage of the financial work.
- The native may have the business of jewellery.
What does 2nd House in Astrology Signify?
- The second house represents the family we are born into, which we get immediately after birth. Along with the family, we also get the social status of that family that determines to a certain extent our financial future. Therefore wealth is signified too.
- The second house represents our personal finances, material possessions and valuable things we have.
- The second house in Astrology represents the native's family, family history, family assets, savings, individual's assets and savings.
- Physically, the face is part of the body next to the skull. The face, eyes, nose, and mouth are all signified here, and so are eating and speaking, which are done with the mouth.
- The correspondence with Taurus (fixed, Earthy, and ruled by Shukra. (Venus)) adds to the signification of wealth and luxuries. You have the Moon in this house; therefore, it is an important house.
- This house represents your eating habits as well.
- This house is mostly about the material world. It shows how wealthy you are in a materialistic world.
What does Mercury represent in Vedic Astrology?
- Mercury represents speech. It also governs the logical and intellectual side of the mind, the thinking process that precedes speech and ability to communicate, and anything related to a language, use of symbols, logic, information processing, and connecting with people or things.
- The influences on Mercury in the chart will determine the clarity of one’s intellect and speech and the ability to communicate.
What does Gemini Ascendant in Astrology signify?
- The person born in Gemini Ascendant has the body color of wheat and face is round.
- She is an obsessive among women, lover of dance-music-instrument, comedic, messenger, sweet-spoken, humorous, craftsman, subjective, clever, poet, philanthropist, happy, pilgrim, mathematician, noble, multi-born and friendly.
- Sushil, Daani, who uses many types of indulgences, is close to the king and suffers from the king and has beautiful hair.
- A person with Gemini Ascendant has a medium age.
- He is happy in his initial stage, sad in middle age, and re-consumptive in the last stage. His fate is between 32 and 35 years of age.
Prediction of Planets in Various Houses for Gemini Ascendant
Sun in Different Houses for Gemini Ascendant
Moon in Different Houses for Gemini Ascendant:-
Mercury in Different Houses for Gemini Ascendant
Venus in Different Houses for Gemini Ascendant
Mars in Different Houses for Gemini Ascendant
Jupiter in Different Houses for Gemini Ascendant
Saturn in Different Houses for Gemini Ascendant