Mercury in 1st House for Taurus Ascendant in Vedic Astrology
Characteristics of Mercury in 1st House for Taurus Ascendant
- The native is handsome, healthy and courageous. He gets higher education.
- The native is intelligent and leamed.
- The native loves his family and children.
- The native gets respect and honour in society.
- The native is happy with his wife and enjoys sexual pleasures.
- She is very supportive. She helps him in completing the business work efficiently and cleverly within set time limits.
- The native avoids illegalities and earns enough wealth to become rich.
- The native leads a happy, peaceful, prosperous and respectable family life.
What does 1st House in Astrology Signify?
- The first house in Astrology represents the birth itself, becoming an individual. It represents life overall, the self, and the whole body. Whatever influences the first house will have its impact on the entire life, the personality, the body and the complexion. Events happening during and shortly after birth also belong to the 1st house.
- Physically, the 1st house in Vedic Astrology corresponds to the 1st part of our body, the head in general and the skull and brain in particular.
- The correspondence with Mesha (Aries) adds physical mobility and overall strength. You have the Lagna lord in this house, therefore it is an important house.
What does Mercury represent in Vedic Astrology?
- Mercury represents speech.
- It also governs the logical and intellectual side of the mind, the thinking process that precedes speech and the ability to communicate, and anything related to language, use of symbols, logic, information processing, and connecting with people or things.
- The influences on Mercury hi the chart will determine the clarity of one's intellect and speech and the ability to communicate.
What does Tauras Ascendant in Astrology signify?
- The person born in the Taurus ascendant has the colour of the body as white or wheat.
- He is a woman-like nature, sweet-spoken, sweet-hearted, with long teeth and malformed hair, seated in excellent company, impetuous, generous-tempered, devout, virtuous, intelligent, patient, brave-hearted, courageous, extremely talented, Of a very calm nature, but showing his strong valour in fighting or fighting on occasion, suffering from his family, bickering, suffering from scripture, suffering from wealth, suffering from mental illness or worries, and unhappy.
- The person is a friend, a friend and a full person.
- According to some scholars, a person born in Taurus ascendant, after his 37 years, also suffers many kinds of sorrows.