Mercury in 10th House for Taurus Ascendant in Vedic Astrology
Characteristics of Mercury in 10th House for Taurus Ascendant
- The native is intelligent, learned and clever.
- The native gets higher education.
- The native respects his father and gets his blessings and support.
- The native works hard to get success in his occupation/profession, He earns immense wealth and distinction in business.
- The native gets respect and honour in government and society. Later on, he joins a government post and feels happy.
- The native respects his mother and gets her love and blessings.
- The native enjoys the power of utilization of land and buildings property.
- The native leads a happy and peaceful life.
What does 10th House in Astrology Signify?
- The tenth house represents the working years, the time of life one is fully productive and career-oriented. The 10th house represents the source of livelihood, the everyday work we do. It is the most active house and is generally connected with the way we do things and the way the outside world labels us.
- The 10th house in Astrology corresponds to the 2nd part of the legs, the knees. Capricorn corresponds to the 10th house. Saturn, its ruler, signifies routine work, and the movable property adds to the active nature of the 10th.
- The element of Earth ties the 10th house down to mostly physical and materialistic matters.
What does Mercury represent in Vedic Astrology?
- Mercury represents speech.
- It also governs the logical and intellectual side of the mind, the thinking process that precedes speech and the ability to communicate, and anything related to language, use of symbols, logic, information processing, and connecting with people or things.
- The influences on Mercury hi the chart will determine the clarity of one's intellect and speech and the ability to communicate.
What does Tauras Ascendant in Astrology signify?
- The person born in Taurus ascendant has the color of the body as white or wheat.
- He is a woman-like nature, sweet-spoken, sweet-hearted, with long teeth and malformed hair, seated in excellent company, impetuous, generous-tempered, devout, virtuous, intelligent, patient, brave-hearted, courageous, extremely talented, Of a very calm nature, but showing his strong valor in fighting or fighting on occasion, suffering from his family, bickering, suffering from scripture, suffering from wealth, suffering from mental illness or worries, and unhappy.
- The person is a friend, a friend and a full person.
- According to some scholars, a person born in Taurus ascendant, after his age of 37 years, also suffers many kinds of sorrows.