Mars in 9th House for Aquarius Ascendant
Characteristics of Mars in 9th House for Aquarius Ascendant
- The native with Mars in 9th House for Aquarius Ascendant is intelligent, farsighted, truthful, and fortunate.
- The native is religious.
- The native has full faith in the power of almighty God.
- The native performs religious duties.
- The native gets good education and happiness for children.
- The native gets a lucky wife and enjoys her happiness.
- The native gets the blessings of his father.
- The native with Mars in 9th House for Aquarius Ascendant gets respect and fame in society.
- The native spends a lot of money and is worried about expenditure but he eams enough wealth through foreign sources.
- The native is energetic and courageous.
- The native with Mars in 9th House for Aquarius Ascendant works hard to succeed in his business.
- The native younger brothers and sisters also help and support him.
- The native with Mars in 9th House for Aquarius Ascendant keeps cordial relations with his mother and gets possession of land, buildings, and other means of comforts.
- The native leads a joyful, rich, and dignified family life.
What does 9th House in Astrology Signify?
- The 9th house starts the third group of 4 houses. Surprisingly, the person is settled and establishes his life purpose at this stage.
- It is a time for getting deeply tuned to one’s Dharma (path) in life.
- The transformative qualities of the.8th house settle into a coherent pattern in the 9th house.
- The 9th house corresponds to the upper part of the legs, the thighs.
- Sagittarius corresponds to the 9th house. The ruler of Sagittarius is Jupiter, adding higher education and fortune to its significations.
What does Mars represent in Vedic Astrology?
- Mars represents energy, assertiveness, mid the ability to take action.
- It represents the way one uses energy on many different levels.
- It manifests in the mind as the ability to analyze situations; it may also measure the force of ambition.
- It manifests in the body as physical energy and strength.
- In the social sphere, Mars represents those relationships that test one’s strength, such as one’s competitors and enemies.
- The condition of Mars in an individual horoscope will indicate the level of one’s energy and ambition.
What does Aquarius Ascendant in Astrology signify?
- A person born in the ‘Aquarius’ Lagna is stable, talkative, consumes plenty of water.
- He is full of beautiful Indians is united with the best of humans, all-loved, playful-hearted, over-possessive, friendly-loving, bewitching, stunning body.
- One is patient, patient, vat-natured, happier to be with women, thick-necked, bald-headed, long-bodied, but the female is enamored, egotistical, jealous, spiteful, and fraternal.
- He remains unhappy in his initial stage, attains happiness in middle age, and in the last stage, he enjoys the happiness of wealth, sons, land, house, etc.
- The fate of such a person is at the age of 24 or 25 years.
Prediction of Planets in Various Houses for Aquarius Ascendant
Sun in Different Houses for Aquarius Ascendant
Moon in Different Houses for Aquarius Ascendant:-
Mercury in Different Houses for Aquarius Ascendant
Venus in Different Houses for Aquarius Ascendant
Mars in Different Houses for Aquarius Ascendant
Jupiter in Different Houses for Aquarius Ascendant
Saturn in Different Houses for Aquarius Ascendant
Rahu in Different Houses for Aquarius Ascendant
Ketu in Different Houses for Aquarius Ascendant
Get accurate Life Predictions through a Detailed Life Interpretation Astrology Report : Click Here.