Characteristics of Mars in 8th House for Pisces Ascendant
- The native with Mars in 8th House for Pisces Ascendant is good-looking and courageous.
- The native gets the advantage of longevity of life and the benefit of inheritance.
- The native with Mars in 8th House for Pisces Ascendant bears weakness in fortune and religion. He also loses his honour.
- The native trusts in almighty God and takes pain in participating in religious activities.
- The native with Mars in 8th House for Pisces Ascendant faces hurdles in conducting the business. He lacks the support of his elder brothers and sisters.
- The native himself works hard diligently for livelihood and gains enough wealth from foreign countries.
- The native with Mars in 8th House for Pisces Ascendant makes efforts to get happiness and peace in a joint family. He speaks sweetly.
- The native gets some respect and honour in the government and society.
- The native with Mars in 8th House for Pisces Ascendant is intelligent and takes pain to maintain the family's status.
- The native has some enmity with his younger brothers and sisters. Such a native leads an ordinary life.
What does 8th House in Astrology Signify?
- After marriage, a lot of readjusting is required. There is a separation of the family one was born in, and one's own stability and integrity are tested. It is a stage in life that can be very vulnerable. If one does things right at this stage, the foundation is in place for long healthy life. This stage is a junction point of past and future, and the 8th house indicates Astrology for that reason.
- The 8th house corresponds to the lowest part of the trunk, the genitals, anus, and eliminatory system.
- Scorpio corresponds to the 8th house. Fixed, but ruled by the forceful Mars, add the signification of sudden calamities to the 8th house. On the positive side, the sharp and analytical Mars can also add an element of research to this house.
What does Mars represent in Vedic Astrology?
- Mars represents energy, assertiveness, mid the ability to take action. It represents the way one uses energy on many different levels.
- It manifests the mind as the ability to analyze situations; it may also measure the force of ambition.
- It manifests the body as physical energy and strength.
- Mars represents those relationships that test one's strength, such as one's competitors and enemies. The condition of Mars in an individual horoscope will indicate the level of one's energy and ambition.
What does Pisces Ascendant in Astrology signify?
- A person born in the 'Pisces' Lagna is skilled in water sports, humble, well-willed, woman-beloved, fierce, excellent pundit, clever little host, playful, clever, holding the best jewels, doing a wide variety of creations, The person with Pitta nature is famous, Satoguni, lazy, patient, more saintly, big-eyed and accidental.
- His body is of normal height, there is a pit in the chin and the brain is large.
- Such a person leads a normal life in his initial state, remains unhappy in middle age, and enjoys happiness in the last stage. His fortune would have increased at the age of 21 or 22 years.
Prediction of Planets in Various Houses for Pisces Ascendant
Sun in Different Houses for Pisces Ascendant
Moon in Different Houses for Pisces Ascendant:-
Mercury in Different Houses for Pisces Ascendant
Venus in Different Houses for Pisces Ascendant
Mars in Different Houses for Pisces Ascendant
Jupiter in Different Houses for Pisces Ascendant
Saturn in Different Houses for Pisces Ascendant
Rahu in Different Houses for Pisces Ascendant
Ketu in Different Houses for Pisces Ascendant
Get accurate Life Predictions through a Detailed Life Interpretation Astrology Report at just ₹99: Click Here.
Get into the zone of virtual reality from the comfort of your home and experience the best gaming, live concerts, films and more! Buy All-In-One Virtual Reality Headset. Click here.