Learn Vedic Astrology
Mars in 7th House for Taurus Ascendant in Vedic Astrology
Characteristics of Mars in 7th House for Taurus Ascendant
- The native is bold and courageous.
- He has a mixed type of relations with his wife, sometimes happy and sometimes angry.
- He suffers weakness in sexual pleasures.
- He is hard-working and laborious and strives hard to succeed and progress but faces great difficulty in continuing his business activities.
- He is unhappy with his father.
- He loses his blessings and gets no support.
- He faces many hurdles and hindrances in the occupational profession. The government does not appreciate him.
- He is physically weak and unhealthy.
- He is worried about personal health and family wealth.
- This situation adversely affects the respect and honour of the family.
- He speaks bitterly.
- He spends much on the welfare and status of his family.
- He leads a struggling life.
What does 7th House in Astrology Signify?
- The 7th house is opposite the 1st. The act of marriage takes us as far away as possible from who we are by ourselves: it is an agreement to live with, to accept, to love and to support someone who may be totally different from yourself The marriage brings about relations with the in-laws, and people in general. Marriage is also likely to bring travel, as at least part of the family is not under the same roof
- The lower part of the belly (the region below the navel according to Parashara) is next in line. This includes the large, intestines and kidneys.
- Libra corresponds to the 7th house. Movable, ruled by Shukra (Venus), it reinforces the significations of marriage, social interactions and travel.
What does Mars represent in Vedic Astrology?
- Mars represents energy, assertiveness, mid the ability to take action.
- It represents the way one uses energy on many different levels. It manifests in mind as the ability to analyze situations; it may also measure the force of ambition. It manifests in the body as physical energy and strength.
- In the social sphere, Mars represents those relationships that test one's strength, such as competitors and enemies.
- The condition of Mars in an individual horoscope will indicate the level of one's energy and ambition.
What does Taurus Ascendant in Astrology signify?
- The person born in the Taurus ascendant has the colour of the body as white or wheat.
- He is a woman-like nature, sweet-spoken, sweet-hearted, with long teeth and malformed hair, seated in excellent company, impetuous, generous-tempered, devout, virtuous, intelligent, patient, brave-hearted, courageous, extremely talented, Of a very calm nature, but showing his strong valour in fighting or fighting on occasion, suffering from his family, bickering, suffering from scripture, suffering from wealth, suffering from mental illness or worries, and unhappy.
- The person is a friend, a friend and a full person. According to some scholars, a person born in Taurus ascendant, after his age of 37 years, also suffers many kinds of sorrows.