Mars in 7th House for Scorpio Ascendant in Vedic Astrology
Characteristics of Mars in 7th House for Scorpio Ascendant
- The native gets a good wife.
- The native with Mars in 7th House for Scorpio Ascendant likes and loves her.
- The native is passionate but feels some distress in sexual pleasures.
- The native faces some problems in his daily business.
- The native with Mars in 7th House for Scorpio Ascendant gets his father's co-operation.
- The native works diligently and gets success in his occupation profession.
- The native scales up his occupation/profession through his wisdom and earns enough wealth.
- The native gets respect and honor in the government and society.
- The native with Mars in 7th House for Scorpio Ascendant is physically strong and haughty.
- The native constantly works for the improvement of his personality.
- The native is sweet-spoken and controls the family.
- The native accumulates wealth and gets happiness and peace in the family.
What does 7th House in Astrology Signify?
- The 7th House in Astrology is opposite the 1st. The act of marriage takes us as far away as possible from who we are by ourselves: it is an agreement to live with, to accept, to love, and to support someone who may be totally different from yourself.
- Marriage brings about relations with the in-laws and people in general. Marriage is also likely to bring travel, as at least part of the family is not under the same roof.
- The lower part of the belly (the region below the navel, according to Parashara) is next in line. This includes the large intestines and kidneys.
- Libra corresponds to the 7th House in Astrology. Movable, ruled by Shukra (Venus), reinforces marriage, social interactions, and travel.
What does Mars represent in Vedic Astrology?
- Mars in Astrology represents energy, assertiveness, mid the ability to take action. It represents the way one uses energy on many different levels.
- It manifests in the mind as the ability to analyze situations; it may also measure the force of ambition. It manifests in the body as physical energy and strength in the social sphere.
- Mars in Vedic Astrology represents those relationships that test one's strength, such as competitors and enemies.
- The condition of Mars in an individual horoscope will indicate the level of one's energy and ambition.
What does Scorpio Ascendant in Astrology signify?
- Jataka knight born in 'Scorpio' ascendant, very thoughtful, innocent, full of knowledge, wrathful, worshipped with kings, virtue, scholar, antagonist, hypocrite, hypocrite, misanthropist, tamoguni, who knows the mind of others.
- It is blasphemous, bitter in nature, and one who does service. His body is frizzy and gross; his eyes are round.
- The chest is wide.
- He is slanderous, merciless, astrologer, and a beggar to brothers.
- He remains unhappy in the first phase of his life, and in middle age, Bhagyoday occurs at the age of 20 or 24 years.