Mars in 7th House for Sagittarius Ascendant in Vedic Astrology
Characteristics of Mars in 7th House for Sagittarius Ascendant
- The native with Mars in 7th House for Sagittarius Ascendant gets a beautiful wife but he is unhappy with her.
- The native has adverse relations with her and loses family pleasures.
- The native faces some loss in his business but gains from overseas sources and spends money for family welfare.
- The native gets their father's co-operation, He works diligently to get success in his occupation/profession.
- The native also creates special means for increasing wealth and earns some wealth.
- Mars in 7th House for Sagittarius Ascendant makes a person loses his respect for the government and society.
- The native is physically weak and haughty but speaks sweetly.
- The native with Mars in 7th House for Sagittarius Ascendant has some deficiency in education.
- The native accumulates some wealth and gets family happiness
What does 7th House in Astrology Signify?
- The 7th house is opposite of the 1st. The act of marriage takes us as far away as possible from who we are by ourselves.
- It is an agreement to live with, to accept, to love and to support someone who may be totally different than yourself The marriage brings about relations with the in laws, and people in general. Marriage is also likely to bring travel, as at least part of the family is not under the same roof
- The lower part of the belly (the region below the navel according to Parashara) is next in line. This includes the large, intestines and kidneys.
- Libra corresponds to the 7th house. Movable, ruled by Shukra (Venus), it reinforces the significations of marriage, social interactions and travel.
What does Mars represent in Vedic Astrology?
- Mars in Vedic Astrology represents energy, assertiveness, mid the ability to take action. It represents the way one uses energy on many different levels.
It manifests in the mind as the ability to analyze situations; it may also measure the force of ambition.
- It manifests the body as physical energy and strength. In the social sphere, Mars in Astrology represents those relationships that test one's strength, such as competitors and enemies.
- The condition of Mars in an individual horoscope will indicate the level of one's energy and ambition.
What does Sagittarius Ascendant in Astrology signify?
- The native-born in Sagittarius ascendant, skilled in doing work.
- Brahmin and devotee of the gods, keeping horses, friends, working near the king, knowledgeable, knowledgeable in many arts, truthful, intelligent, beautiful, sati -Gunny, good-natured, rich, rich, poet, writer, businessman, travel-lover, mighty, meagre, subjugated by love.
- The person living, pingle, is like a horse with thighs, big teeth, and is talented.
- Such a person who experiences more happiness in childhood leads a normal life in middle age and is full of wealth and opulence in the last stage. At the age of 22 or 23, he has the special benefit of money.