Mars in 7th House for Cancer Ascendant in Astrology
Characteristics of Mars in 7th House for Cancer Ascendant
- The native is happy with his lucky wife.
- The native is influential and helps them in earnings.
- The native with Mars in 7th House for Cancer Ascendant enjoys sexual pleasures.
- The native with Mars in 7th House for Cancer Ascendant gets higher education.
- The native loves their children and gets happiness from them.
- The native is happy in the company of his father.
- The native blesses and supports him. Their son also co-operates with them.
- The native pursue their occupation profession carefully and skillfully.
- The native makes big strides in his occupation/profession through their intellect and father’s influence.
- The native with Mars in 7th House for Cancer Ascendant gains enough wealth.
- The native with Mars in 7th House for Cancer Ascendant gets respect and honour in government and society.
- The native is physically weak and suffers from some deficiency of blood disease impurity revealed by lab report.
- The native is worried about his joint family and its accumulated wealth.
- The native with Mars in 7th House for Cancer Ascendant is charming in speech and manages control over the family situation and position
What does 7th House in Astrology Signify?
- The 7th house is opposite the 1st. The act of marriage takes us as far away as possible from who we are by ourselves: it is an agreement to live with, to accept, to love and to support someone who may be totally different from yourself The marriage brings about relations with the in-laws, and people in general. Marriage is also likely to bring travel, as at least part of the family is not under the same roof.
- The lower part of the belly (the region below the navel, according to Parashara) is next in line. This includes the large intestines and kidneys.
- Libra corresponds to the 7th house. Movable, ruled by Shukra (Venus), reinforces the significations of marriage, social interactions and travel.
Mars in 7th House for Cancer Ascendant
What does Mars represent in Vedic Astrology?
- Mars represents energy, assertiveness, mid the ability to take action. It represents the way one uses energy on many different levels.
- It manifests in the mind as the ability to analyze situations; it may also measure the force of ambition.
- It manifests hi the body as physical energy and strength. In the social sphere, Mars represents those relationships that test one’s strength, such as competitors and enemies.
- The condition of Mars in an individual horoscope will indicate the level of one’s energy and ambition.
What does Cancer Ascendant in Astrology signify?
- The body of a person born in the ‘Cancer’ Lagna is Gaur Varna. He is of gall nature, lover of water sports, confectionary, generous, affectionate to good people, humble, intelligent, pious, forgiving, godly, big lampoon, girl-child, businessman, friendly, wealthy, addicted, suffering from enemies, temperament.
- A crooked, sometimes opposite-minded person residing in a place other than his place of birth and is of a thin but powerful body.
- At the evolutionary stage of Cancer, the soul learns about emotions’ nature. They are ruled by the Moon, making them peaceful, kind, romantic, gentle in nature, changeable, and fickle.
- The Moon compels them to feel first and think later, giving a sympathetic, receptive nature.
- The Moon is the power to reflect, making these natives too “other” oriented.
Prediction of Planets in Various Houses for Cancer Ascendant
Sun in Different Houses for Cancer Ascendant
Moon in Different Houses for Cancer Ascendant:-
Mercury in Different Houses for Cancer Ascendant
Venus in Different Houses for Cancer Ascendant
Mars in Different Houses for Cancer Ascendant
Jupiter in Different Houses for Cancer Ascendant
Saturn in Different Houses for Cancer Ascendant
Get accurate Life Predictions through a Detailed Life Interpretation Astrology Report : Click Here.