Characteristics of Mars in 5th House for Taurus Ascendant
- The native is courageous and intelligent.
- He is slightly weak in education. He suffers loss of children.
- He is worried and anxious about worldly affairs.
- He is not satisfied with his wife and lacks sexual pleasures.
- He loses his big business and suffers the loss of income.
- He loses his long span of life and benefit of inheritance.
- He increases his income through overseas connections.
- He works hard day and night to be successful in his business.
- He raises his income up to some extent.
- He spends much for the happiness and welfare of family.
- He passes through loss of wealth.
- He leads an ordinary, unhappy and scattered family life.
What does 5th House in Astrology Signify?
- The first step away from home is school. The fifth house represents education and learning, intelligence, and mental inclinations.
- The liver, stomach, and spleen are next after the chest. Note that the division between the 4th and 5th house corresponds to the diaphragm that separates the chest from the space below. The liver is a brilliant and complex organ regulating many chemical processes in the body.
- The liver is also able to re-grow itself if parts are removed. This supports the fifth house signification of intelligence and adds creativity.
- Simha (Leo) is the corresponding sign and adds to intellect's signification (Surya represents the brain).
What does Mars represent in Vedic Astrology?
- Mars represents energy, assertiveness, mid the ability to take action.
- It represents the way one uses energy on many different levels. It manifests in mind as the ability to analyze situations; it may also measure the force of ambition. It manifests in the body as physical energy and strength.
- In the social sphere, Mars represents those relationships that test one's strength, such as competitors and enemies.
- The condition of Mars in an individual horoscope will indicate the level of one's energy and ambition.
What does Taurus Ascendant in Astrology signify?
- The person born in the Taurus ascendant has the colour of the body as white or wheat.
- He is a woman-like nature, sweet-spoken, sweet-hearted, with long teeth and malformed hair, seated in excellent company, impetuous, generous-tempered, devout, virtuous, intelligent, patient, brave-hearted, courageous, extremely talented, Of a very calm nature, but showing his strong valour in fighting or fighting on occasion, suffering from his family, bickering, suffering from scripture, suffering from wealth, suffering from mental illness or worries, and unhappy.
- The person is a friend, a friend and a full person. According to some scholars, a person born in Taurus ascendant, after his age of 37 years, also suffers many kinds of sorrows.