Mars in 4th House in Astrology
Mars in 4th house in Astrology is an uncomfortable position for Mars as it loses its direction in this planetary placement and does not know what to do. Mars here emits its negative energy that leads to an imbalance in one’s childhood and marriage.
The 4th house is representative of land, home, homeland, mother’s nourishment, family place and peace of mind. The native in the fourth house will either be happy or stressed every time.
Mars is known as a soldier planet. Mars is representative of energy, action, fitness, selfishness, aggression, leadership and competition. Mars is debilitated and in a lot of chaos in the fourth house.
Significance of Mars in 4th House in Astrology
- The native of Mars in the fourth house loses his sense of being and directional strength, which signifies tremendous stress or traumas in childhood. Mars in the fourth house will project health problems or bad health to the native’s mother.
- The native’s energy will be invested in home life rather than work-life due to disagreements and difference of opinions which opens the area of foreign settlements and constant movements.
- Mars, when aspects to the seventh house from the fourth house result in giving the native stress and problems in the marriage as the partner of the native will be fiery and aggressive. The native will feel challenged by the partner in every aspect of life, as the partner will challenge his beliefs, authority, principles and lifestyle.
- When Mars aspects the tenth house of career from the fourth house, it signifies either a fixed administrative working position or unsteady job (different projects and jobs) and income for the native.
- Similarly, when Mars aspects the eleventh house of gains, it signifies wealth and money in the area of real estate and automobiles. However, at the age of 28-32, Mars will be steady, and the native will be reaching the steps of success and stability (financially or emotionally).
Mars in 4th House in Astrology
What does the 4th House signify in Astrology ?
The 4th House in Astrology represents home, family life, ownership of the home and vehicles, peace of mind, childhood, teachings of the mother, grade school, and any kind of conveniences. Having an air conditioner is also considered a 4th house object since it represents convenience.
The 4th House represents full awareness of having a home and mother, which gives the most significant experience. The home environment and extensive interaction with the mother cultivates a frame of mind and emotions. The mind and emotions are, in turn, the basis for happiness.
Physically, next in line, after shoulder and arms, is the chest, including the heart and lungs. The signification of the heart reinforces the significance of emotions.
The correspondence with Karka (Cancer) adds a connection with water and water bodies and again reinforces the signification of mind and heart.
What does Mars represent in Astrology ?
Mars is like a soldier who stands for his beliefs. Wherever it is placed in your horoscope, you stand for those beliefs, and that’s where your energy goes. Mars is energy. It’s your willpower and vitality. Mars represents your ability to take action towards something. It also represents the anger we carry within us, as a soldier needs to have a certain level of anger within him to fight and win the battle. Mars represents policemen, soldiers, athletes, warlords, arms dealers, and fighters. Moreover, Mars also relates to accidents, injuries, and dealing with explosives.
Mars in Astrology represents energy, assertiveness, and the ability to take action. It represents the way one uses energy on different levels. In the social sphere, Mars represents those relationships that test one’s strength, such as those of competitors and enemies. The condition of Mars in an individual horoscope will indicate the level of one’s energy and ambition.
Auspicious Results of Mars in 4th House in Astrology
- One will benefit from the government.
- One will be very successful if he goes into government service.
- Whenever the Antar Dasha of Mars comes in the Maha Dasha of different planets, promotion opportunities arise.
- One will be brave, valiant, patient in battles, and victorious at war.
- One earns one’s living through agriculture and benefits from the land.
- One will have long limbs and a strong body
Mars in 4th House in Vedic Astrology
Inauspicious Results of Mars in 4th House in Astrology
- There will be a lack of happiness from mother, friend, land, house, and vehicle.
- One becomes badly insistent and forceful.
- One will have a wicked temperament.
- One becomes oppressive.
- One has physical ailments.
- One will suffer weakness and problems in childbirth.
- There will be acidity in the body.
- One will lack tolerance.
- One may have wounds on the body especially burn injuries.
- The mother may suffer, and one may not enjoy a mother’s happiness.
- One will oppose his parents.
- One may not get any happiness from friends, relatives, or family members.
- One may be inimical towards his brother and family members.
- One may leave his country and stay abroad.
- One will also lose his clothes.
- There may not be any mental peace or calm.
- One may be unpopular or unloved.
- Due to one’s jealous behaviour, he may become the object of hostility.
- One will suffer because of a vehicle.
- One will be fearful of enemies.
- One may reside abroad.
- One may live in an old broken-down house that may also get burnt.
- There may be conflict in the house.
- One may be busy with domestic problems.
- There will be a fear of fire or falling of house.
- One will lack sympathy and always take debts.
- One may suffer physical pain in the 18th, 28th, 36th, and 48th years.
- One may not rise in his own motherland and face hardships.
- One may rise far away from his motherland in another country.
- One will make and set up a house through his own efforts.
- One may roam around uselessly.
- One may not have a son.
- One will be very passionate.
- One will be opposing to his spouse.
- One may be attracted to the wealth and spouses of others.
- One may not have a family.
- One may be unsympathetic and in debt.
- One is quarrelsome, assault his parents, and maybe lack happiness.
- One may make many mistakes.
- One will have wealth but will suffer pain on account of children.
- One’s fortunes will rise from the 28th to the 36 years.
- There is a possibility of the death of parents or two spouses in other rashes.
Note: The degree of auspiciousness and inauspiciousness will depend upon a complete analysis of the horoscope (birth-chart).
Mars in 4th House for Various Ascendants in Astrology
Get accurate Life Predictions through a Detailed Life Interpretation Astrology Report : Click Here.