Mars in 4th House for Virgo Ascendant in Vedic Astrology
Characteristics of Mars in 4th House for Virgo Ascendant
- The native is laborious and industrious.
- The native gets the advantage of life longevity and the benefit of inheritance.
- The native has a long life.
- The native is unhappy with his mother and gets no love and happiness.
- The native loses the benefit of land and residential property.
- The native has enmity with his brothers and sisters.
- The native has adverse relations with his wife and injures her every time.
- The native is knowledgeable and expert in handling business after facing many difficulties.
- The native earns some wealth.
- The native keeps a distance from the company of his father.
- The native strives hard to succeed in his occupation profession and gains some wealth.
- The native increases his professional status but feels deficient in getting more income.
- The native gets some respect and honor in government and society.
- The native does not get benefits/profits in the whole life.
What does 4th House in Astrology Signify?
- The fourth house represents the full awareness of having a home and mother, which are the next significant experience.
- The home environment and extensive interaction with the mother cultivate a frame of mind and the individual's emotions. The mind and emotions are, in turn, the basis for happiness.
- Physically, next in line is the chest, including the heart and lungs. The signification of the heart reinforces the significance of emotions.
- The correspondance with Karka (Cancer) adds a connection with water and water bodies and again reinforces the signification of mind and heart.
What does Mars represent in Vedic Astrology?
- Mars represents energy, assertiveness, mid the ability to take action. It represents the way one uses energy on many different levels.
- It manifests in mind as the ability to analyze situations; it may also measure the force of ambition.
- It manifests hi the body as physical energy and strength. In the social sphere, Mars represents those relationships that test one’s strength, such as competitors and enemies.
- The condition of Mars in an individual horoscope will indicate the level of one’s energy and ambition.
What does Virgo Ascendant in Astrology signify?
- The native-born in Virgo ascendant is beautiful, beautiful with phlegm and gall nature.
- Thoughtful, childlike, defeated by a woman, timid, elusive, sad-bodied with lust, skillful in kamikrida, with many qualities and skills, always happy, beautiful woman achiever, make-up dear, Gross and simple-bodied, big-eyed, loving, taciturn, fraternal male, interested in mathematics and religion, serious, high-spirited and childlike, travel-loving, clever, delicate temperament, disguises his point of mind, childhood it is happy, moderate in the middle and in the final state is painful.
- The native is promoted between the ages of 24 to 36 years. During this period, he increases his wealth and opulence.