Characteristics of Mars in 4th House for Taurus Ascendant
- The native is unhappy with mother.
- He loses her love and blessings.
- He refrains from benefit of utilization of land and buildings.
- His domestic life is somewhat desperate and miserable.
- He gets separated from motherland and travels to a foreign country.
- He is happy with his wife and gives importance to her.
- He enjoys sexual pleasures.
- He increases his business and gets success and progress with the help of foreign connections.
- He has enmity with father and is unable to derive his dues from his father and government.
- He is labourious and hard-working.
- He strives hard to get success in his occupation profession.
- He gains sufficient profits and increases his income and accumulates wealth.
- He leads a happy and prosperous family life.
What does 4th House in Astrology Signify?
- The fourth house represents the full awareness of having a home and mother, which are the next significant experience. The home environment and extensive interaction with the mother cultivate a frame of mind and the individual's emotions. The mind and emotions are, in turn, the basis for happiness.
- Physically, next in line is the chest, including the heart and lungs. The signification of the heart reinforces the significance of emotions.
- The correspondance with Karka (Cancer) adds a connection with water and water bodies and again reinforces the signification of mind and heart.
What does Mars represent in Vedic Astrology?
- Mars represents energy, assertiveness, mid the ability to take action.
- It represents the way one uses energy on many different levels. It manifests in mind as the ability to analyze situations; it may also measure the force of ambition. It manifests in the body as physical energy and strength.
- In the social sphere, Mars represents those relationships that test one's strength, such as competitors and enemies.
- The condition of Mars in an individual horoscope will indicate the level of one's energy and ambition.
What does Taurus Ascendant in Astrology signify?
- The person born in the Taurus ascendant has the colour of the body as white or wheat.
- He is a woman-like nature, sweet-spoken, sweet-hearted, with long teeth and malformed hair, seated in excellent company, impetuous, generous-tempered, devout, virtuous, intelligent, patient, brave-hearted, courageous, extremely talented, Of a very calm nature, but showing his strong valour in fighting or fighting on occasion, suffering from his family, bickering, suffering from scripture, suffering from wealth, suffering from mental illness or worries, and unhappy.
- The person is a friend, a friend and a full person. According to some scholars, a person born in Taurus ascendant, after his age of 37 years, also suffers many kinds of sorrows.