Mars in 4th House for Pisces Ascendant in Astrology
Characteristics of Mars in 4th House for Pisces Ascendant
- The native with Mars in 4th House for Pisces Ascendant gets the usual happiness of the mother and the benefit of ownership of the land and buildings.
- The native looks after the property and earns income.
- The native with Mars in 4th House for Pisces Ascendant is intelligent, influential, and fortunate.
- The native fulfils religious formalities.
- The native with Mars in 4th House for Pisces Ascendant gets a lucky wife, feels happy, and enjoys sexual pleasure.
- The native is a very skilful and business expert.
- The native conducts his business well and earns wealth.
- The native with Mars in 4th House for Pisces Ascendant respects his father and gets his support.
- The native works hard to get success in his Occupation/profession.
- The native gain good profits through his occupation/profession.
- The native gets respect and honour in the government and society.
- The native manages the family expenditure with care.
- The native lives in foreign and live a wealthy life.
What does 4th House in Astrology Signify?
- The fourth house represents the full awareness of having a home and mother which are the next significant experience. The home environment and extensive interaction with the mother, cultivate a frame of mind, and the emotions of the individual. The mind and emotions are in turn the basis for happiness.
- Physically, next in line is the chest, including the heart and lungs. The signification of the heart reinforces the significance of emotions.
- The correspondence with Karka (Cancer) adds a connection with water and bodies of water and again reinforces the signification of mind and heart.
Mars in 4th House for Pisces Ascendant
What does Mars represent in Vedic Astrology?
- Mars represents energy, assertiveness, mid the ability to take action. It represents the way one uses energy on many different levels.
- It manifests the mind as the ability to analyze situations; it may also measure the force of ambition.
- It manifests the body as physical energy and strength.
- Mars represents those relationships that test one’s strength, such as competitors and enemies. The condition of Mars in an individual horoscope will indicate the level of one’s energy and ambition.
What does Pisces Ascendant in Astrology signify?
- A person born in the ‘Pisces’ Lagna is skilled in water sports, humble, well-willed, woman-beloved, fierce, excellent pundit, clever little host, playful, clever, holding the best jewels, doing a wide variety of creations, The person with Pitta nature is famous, Satoguni, lazy, patient, more saintly, big-eyed and accidental.
- His body is of normal height, there is a pit in the chin and the brain is large.
- Such a person leads a normal life in his initial state, remains unhappy in middle age, and enjoys happiness in the last stage. His fortune would have increased at the age of 21 or 22 years.
Prediction of Planets in Various Houses for Pisces Ascendant
Sun in Different Houses for Pisces Ascendant
Moon in Different Houses for Pisces Ascendant:-
Mercury in Different Houses for Pisces Ascendant
Venus in Different Houses for Pisces Ascendant
Mars in Different Houses for Pisces Ascendant
Jupiter in Different Houses for Pisces Ascendant
Saturn in Different Houses for Pisces Ascendant
Rahu in Different Houses for Pisces Ascendant
Ketu in Different Houses for Pisces Ascendant
Get accurate Life Predictions through a Detailed Life Interpretation Astrology Report : Click Here.