Mars in 4th House for Libra Ascendant in Astrology
Characteristics of Mars in 4th House for Libra Ascendant
- The native with Mars in 4th House for Libra Ascendant gets happiness and peace from their mother and gets the power of land and property.
- The native gets happiness from their partner and enjoys sexual pleasures.
- The native with Mars in 4th House for Libra Ascendant leads a happy and peaceful domestic family life.
- The native is very intelligent and an expert in earning huge wealth through business.
- The native with Mars in 4th House for Libra Ascendant dislikes his father’s company.
- The native faces hindrances in his occupation/profession but works hard to get success and gains good profits. Later on, he earns enough wealth but loses.
- The native with Mars in 4th House for Libra Ascendant respects and honours government and society.
What does 4th House in Astrology Signify?
- The Fourth House in Astrology represents the full awareness of having a home and mother which are the next significant experience.
- The home environment and extensive interaction with the mother, cultivate a frame of mind, and the emotions of the individual.
- The mind and emotions are in turn the basis for happiness.
- Physically, next in line is the chest, including the heart and lungs. The signification of the heart reinforces the significance of emotions.
- The correspondance with Karka (Cancer) adds a connection with water and bodies of water and again reinforces the signification of mind and heart.
Mars in 4th House for Libra Ascendant
What does Mars represent in Vedic Astrology?
- Mars in Astrology represents energy, assertiveness, mid the ability to take action.
- It represents the way one uses energy on many different levels.
- It manifests the mind as the ability to analyze situations; it may also measure the force of ambition.
- It manifests in the body as physical energy and strength in the social sphere. Mars in Vedic Astrology represents those relationships that test one’s strength, such as competitors and enemies.
- The condition of Mars in an individual horoscope will indicate the level of one’s energy and ambition.
What does Libra Ascendant in Astrology signify?
- The native-born in the ‘Libra’ Lagna is virtuous, business-skilled, wealthy, famous, Kulbhushan, Kapha Prakriti, truthful, love-loving.
- Respectable by the state, respected in devotion, philanthropist, Satoguni, pilgrim-lover, Loved, astrologer, itinerant, is infatuated with greed and semen disorder.
- The native is of Gaur Varna, a loose son and a thick nose. He has to suffer at an early age,
- The native remains happy in middle age, and the last phase is spent normally. At the age of 31 or 32, he is fortunate.
Prediction of Planets in Various Houses for Libra Ascendant
Sun in Different Houses for Libra Ascendant
Moon in Different Houses for Libra Ascendant
Mercury in Different Houses for Libra Ascendant
Venus in Different Houses for Libra Ascendant
Mars in Different Houses for Libra Ascendant
Jupiter in Different Houses for Libra Ascendant
Saturn in Different Houses for Libra Ascendant
Rahu in Different Houses for Libra Ascendant
Ketu in Different Houses for Libra Ascendant
Get accurate Life Predictions through a Detailed Life Interpretation Astrology Report : Click Here.